🐺|Chapter 56|🐺

×××Based around 3 days later×××
(Tw; mentioning of death & descriptive scenes. Read with caution.)
••••

The war had started and it had been a permanent "solution" to Jimin and Minji's father. He had assumed he'd win the war and take over the village, especially the people within the village.

Mr. Park did not expect how many wolves were willing to fight with the other pack. He underestimated their loyalty and passion for one another---but with how he rules stuff, he wouldn't know what an act of kindness to just taking something from someone without any questions. He's a very cruel and selfish man, only caring about what he wants and if he doesn't get it, war is his only solution to it and he instantly jumps to it, usually winning the war within a day, but not so surprisingly to anyone but him, this war was dragged out.

Many wolves have lost their lives on both sides, but it seems as if the war has slowed down.

The battle stopped for awhile, only about half a day before one of Mr. Park's guards attacked an unsuspecting omega and brutally harmed them, leaving wounds for years.

That is what set a few of the omegas to join the war, wanting to prove they aren't weak, unlike what Mr. Park decided they were. He was quite shocked to have seen so many omegas rip alphas to shreds---no matter the size difference. It was quite shocking in all honesty. But he still had faith he would win this war and if he really had too he would step in.

Currently the wind is breezy and the air has a nippy sense to it, but it didn't affect anything except add to the dullness and sadness of reality was happening.

Minji's wolf made her way over to another wolf whom was laying down, not moving an inch and she frowned, walking next to the wolf and standing still above them, looking around and making sure nobody was near by and there was no ambush that could randomly arrive. After she was positive there was no one else, she looked down at the wolf and saw the wolf's eyes look back at her and she put her head down, nuzzling the wolfs scruff.

"You alright?" She quietly asked, seeing how the wolf seemed exhausted and the wolf just softly breathed in and rolled over slightly, attempting to get on their feet. Minji helped the wolf up and they made eye contact again and the wolf thanked her and she hummed, but questioned them, "who are you?"

The wolf shrugged and sat on their rear and replied in a softened tone, "I'm Violet, who might you be?" Minji smiled and nudged for the wolf to follow her back to the village where some omegas could tend to her wounds and it seemed as if she had a lot of them.

Finally after a few moments of silence Minji replied, "I'm Park Jimin's younger sister... Minji," the other looked a tad surprised at first but then looked back down at the ground, nodding, "oh, okay."

The rest of their walk was pure silence and before they reached the camp Minji caught sight of another wolf laying on the ground, a pool of red surrounding them and she pinched her eyes shut, her ears pinning back.

Violet noticed this and looked over at the wolf, seeing what the beta saw.

The omega stayed put and watched as the other stepped towards the laying down wolf. Violet didn't move and in all honesty she doesn't think she could even if she wanted to follow the beta. She doesn't like blood and doesn't like sad sights.