🐺|Chapter 55|🐺

Minji reached the entrance of their village in top tier speed, Jimin and Jeongguk trailing behind quickly. All the pups were left at home with an omega that could watch them and keep them safe if anything happened.

As soon as they reached the entrance they saw a few of the villages werewolves held down, both in wolf and human form. Even one of them was a child.

There was a stiff scent in the air and Minji growled lowly, pinning her ears back as her canines pressed together harshly, warning anything that's near her off.

But of course other werewolves aren't so affected by this if they're powerful.

"Oh how lovely to see you all here!" The man chimed, turning around and clasping his hands together. Minji rolled her eyes and stepped in front of the other two as she watched her father start to walk around.

"What the hell do you want?" Jimin questioned, a firey flame in his tone. There was a chuckle and he talked with a smirk in his tone, "oh nothing... in particular." The omega scoffed, although he was smart and knew what to and what not to say to his father.

Mr. Park finally stopped and grinned, locking eyes with his youngest daughter. Minji spoke in a dark tone- "let the pup go." Her father laughed manically but nonetheless called his guard to release the little one and the pup instantly ran to Minji and hid underneath her, wrapping their arms around her leg and holding on for dear life.

There was movement out of the side of her eye and she growled heavily, getting on a position where she could easily fend off anyone that comes near her.

Mr. Park rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue, walking forward a little, starting to talk in a dark, raspy tone- "Jimin... my son, your eomma misses you so much." The omega just stepped back a little, avoiding any sort of confrontation with the alpha. He knew he wouldn't win that fight---especially sense his father is much bigger then him in both human and wolf form.

"Get the hell out of here," the beta snapped out, breathing in heavily, her wolf's hair standing and on alert too. Mr. Park sighed, "oh just how I wish I could... but, you and your brother owe me."

There was a scoff and Minji snarled, "no we don't, where did you come up with that?" Mr. Park smirked and shrugged, "oh just a few unpaid debts... but that isn't the important part. The important part is this village is mine and rightfully so. I own everything in it."

Jimin growled, "no you fucking don't, this is our village. It actually belongs to Jeongguk and his family. Not you, not eomma, not any one else. You know that too." There was an annoyed huff and the other spoke in a condescending manner, "well my young son, that's just now how it works."

Before the omega could physically get to him, his father spoke while Jeongguk held Jimin in place so he couldn't go fight his father. Jeongguk was well aware that the omega may be fiesty and strong but nowhere near as strong as the alpha wolf. The younger alpha was also aware he probably wouldn't win any physical fight with Mr. Park, either.

"Jiminie... calm down," Jeongguk whispered out, trying to get the omegas nerves to calm a little. Though nothing worked, he still tried.

"You're not taking this place over and that is final, Park. I will not allow that." Minji declared, her wolf standing straight now, a very powerful stance. This stance showed she was testing and challenging the alpha. Although he was tempted, Mr. Park didn't fall for it. In his conceded mind, he thought he would be able to win any fight against her.