🐺|Chapter 4|🐺

"Holy crap!"

Jimin knew he should've kept his mouth shut. Taehyung likes to make scenes but thank god they aren't in public right now.

"Holy crap, really? you spoke to him first?" Jimin shrugged, "well I didn't really have a choice. He was working, Tae. Plus, we wouldn't be speaking if I didn't get Minji another cake pop."

Taehyung chucked and laid back on the elders bed- "that's great. I talk to him on a daily basis. I see him every time I leave my house. I see him every morning, every night, every evening when he comes home from the café-"

Jimin sat up- "you live with him, don't you?"

Taehyung nodded, "I let him move in last week. He seemed to be lost. His mother kicked both him and his twin sister out. She found a place, nearly got him in, but then he moved in with me." Jimin nodded, sounds familiar. But only difference is his parents didn't dump a pup on him.

"If you talked to him maybe you'd like him?" Jimin shook his head, "I'm alright. I don't want to talk to him-" "but you need to tell him. It is the right thing to do, Jimin."

Jimin swallowed thickly. He knows it is the right thing to do. It has been since it first happened... but he doesn't want to. But for both his sake and this pups, he'll tell him whenever he sees him again.

"Fine..." Taehyung grinned and shifted onto his elbows- "good. Tell him tomorrow, my place at eight." Jimin widened his eyes. "What? no, I can't." Taehyung frowned, "yes you can! I know you're free! so come hang with me! I have no one else!"

Jimin sucked in his bottom lip, "no, I really can't. I have Minji, remember? I've had her since she was four. Did you just notice?" Taehyung shook his head and sat up.

"No, I know about Minji. How about I get Yoongi to look after her?" Jimin's jaw dropped. No- Yoongi is far too scary and Jimin sure as hell won't let him into his household.

"Why!? he's a good guy!" Jimin shuddered, "he's scary as hell! does he even know a thing about a pup?"

Taehyung hummed, "yes actually. He has a 3 year old named Peppermint. He carried her so he has mothering skills." Jimin couldn't close his mouth. Min Yoongi- man of nations- man of horror and bad boy- has a pup?

"Who's stupid enough to do anything with him?" Okay, maybe Jimin's being a little mean. But you can't blame him. Yoongi beat the crap out of him once in kindergarten. Well- when Jimin was in kindergarten.

"Hoseok. But he's changed, really. Trust me on this. He won't let anything happen to little Minji, she'll be in safe hands."

Jimin held his breath- "fine. If anything happens you have to promise me you'll bail me out of jail for murder."

Taehyung grinned and shook his hand- "deal."