🐺|Chapter 31|🐺

»1month later«

"It's hard to think Young-ma's already six months. I can't believe it," Jeongguk declared, lifting the young werewolf up and into the air above himself. Thank god Jimin was in the kitchen or else Jeongguk would get a slap and a scolding for being 'so careless' and 'so immature'

But Jeongguk doesn't care.

"Yeah, it's funny to think here we may have more," Jeongguk choked on his saliva and held Young-ma to his chest as he jumped up and ran towards the elder in the kitchen- whom was making brownies.

Jeongguk stared at Jimin in shock- "say what now?"

The omega turned and blinked- "what?" Jeongguk began to sputter- "you want more?" Jimin made a 'O' with his mouth and chuckled, turning. "I wouldn't mind."

The alphas pride hit high and he felt all giddy and his heart danced in his chest and it was unstoppable.

"So... you're saying you will willingly have more pups with me?" Jimin nodded, "well duh. I asked you for more and you said yes," "you did?" The elder nodded and threw the fork in the sink, "yes you idiot. I asked during uh..."

Jeongguk hushed him, "I know. Hush."

Jimin giggled and walked over to the table with a plate of pancakes and sat them down, grinning. "Okay, foods done-"

"I'm not done," Jeongguk pouted but Jimin walked over and grabbed Young-ma, looking at Jeongguk and laughing. "We'll talk later."

"Promise?"

"Promise."