🐙|Update + Other|👽

Hey guys,
I know you're probably tired of all these announcements and no chapters, I know, I'm sorry. But this is super important too.

So, my mental health has gotten better for me. My depression is slowly but surely slowing down and all that's really left of it is I sleep a lot, more then I should, and I still do get really sad every now and then but I'm doing better then ok now. And I have been gaining an anxiety issue. Only with the public or really bad situations but that is being helped too.

I really do want to tell you though you all matter and are worth it and mean the world to many people. And many love you. I may not know you personally, or face to face, or maybe not even at all and we have no clue either of us exist. Or you know I do but I don't you, I still love you.

And I know it may get hard, I really do, but I can promise it gets better.
You always have to wait for the storm to get over with. There may be thunder and lightning and hail, but it will get better. You may have seen rock bottom or am seeing rock bottom like I have and you just have to breathe and push through it. You're strong, I know you are. Even if you don't believe it, you are.

I have had a few friends really help me push through. They've helped me feel better. And one of those friends is actually my gorgeous girlfriend Jimin_Sweet_Mochi1 and she means the world to me. And so do my friends Jack and Imi. All of my friends mean the absolute world to me. And I love every one of them. But these three kept me here and they are the reason I am still here.

I know I took awhile to say this and all that but I do mean it❤

I know you're probably wondering now what the update was. And here it is:

I'm thinking about creating books for the other characters connected to this one. So it would make sense of why they are who they are.

The books won't be separate. They will be one big book with chapters labeled under which character it is. These character will include:
-Gook
-Ian (ofc)
-Minji (and Jimin)
-Jeon
-some other characters. Both major and mild.

I want a book for Gook because I sort of threw a lot in here about her because she will be more irrelevant to the story now. She is Jeongguk's little sister and another alpha. But very young (15) and just growing into an alpha alpha.

And of course Ian because he needs some explanation of why he is such a dick. And his story will show exactly why he is an ahole.

And Minji and Jimin because of their old pack and what happened there. The old pack is the Clover pack, like the goddess said. So, keep tuned for this book! and I really hope you will enjoy it!

Don't feel obligated to read it. You don't have to. It'll be there for some character back story and explanation of why they are who they are. And their families and pasts and their futures. Especially Gooks.

If you have a character you want in there please tell me.

But that's it for now and I love you all!

Love,
Mimi J🐙