🐺|Chapter 14|🐺

Jimin's felt crummy all day, the pain in his back becoming unbearable. He has laid on the heating pad Yoongi gave him awhile ago but that didn't help, either.

Minji has been worried, her small eyes watching her elder brother carefully and observing his every painful movement.

Jimin knows it can't be labor because he still has a week left... and werewolf pups are good at being born on their due date.

"Oppa... are you alright?" Minji asked finally, not wanting to bear the sight of her elders painful movements and sounds. Jimin nodded, "yes baby, I'm alright- ah..." He pinched his eyes shut.

Minji's soft eyes widened and her heart dropped, "do you want me to go grab Tae Oppa?" Jimin nodded and tried to sit up but felt a gush of slick roll out of him and he caught him balance on the couch.

The younger jumped up and kissed her elders forehead and ran out, her sense of smell helping her locate Taehyung's house even though she remembers street names and addresses.

Taehyung was playing overwatch with Jeongguk when the door busted open and a panicked Minji ran in, stuttering and tears rolling down her cheeks.

Taehyung got up and couped her into his arms- "what's wrong little beta?"

Minji squeaked- "Jiminie Oppa is hurt! in pain!" she declared, jumping out of the elders arms and pulling up the alpha named Jeongguk. Jeongguk wasted no time and well Taehyung took the car, Jeongguk just ran on foot because he can.

Jeongguk wasted absolutely no time getting there and threw open the door. Jimin was holding onto the desks sides for dear life, tears rolling down his face. He can't bear this pain.

The younger jogged over and looked at Jimin's damp eyes, his heart dropping. "Jiminie..." he began to rub the elders back and mutter soft things to him, trying to soothe the omega even though he knew Jimin was too far gone in his pained mind space.

"You just got to breathe," Jeongguk spoke softly, almost like he wasn't meant to be talking, almost like it was illegal to talk, but Jimin appreciated it and made a soft strangled noise.

Minji's eyes were wide with shock as a new gush of slick hit the floor but this time blood mixed with it. Jeongguk saw her horrified face and kissed Jimin's forehead- "I'm coming back, I promise... I... I've got to get Minji away..."

Jimin hummed in a struggle and his claws extended, digging into the wooden desk.

Jeongguk picked up Minji and saw Taehyung. The alpha ran Minji to Taehyung- "take her, bring her to Yoongi's please or something. Jimin is in labor and I do not want her to be exposed to that yet. She is not old enough."

Jeongguk was not against it, he just did not want the young pup to be scarred or in fear of the future if she were to have pups.

Taehyung nodded and grabbed her from the younger and Jeongguk took off back inside. Jimin had his entire front body, torso and chest, pressed against the desk as he struggled to breathe.

Jeongguk ran over and looked at him sincerely, "you'll get through this, Jiminie, I promise. You will be alright."

Jimin had tears rolling out of his eyes not only because of the labor and contractions and the coming of the pup, but the fact that this pup is Jeongguk's and he should have told the younger sooner.

Well- he's going to find out today then.