chapter 7

EDMUND STARTED WALKED TO JADIS' HOUSE and never looked back. He thought about what the "strange girl" said to him but he decided not to go back. He felt left out in his family and thought if they were disappointed in him there wouldn't be any difference. He was promised a kingdom to rule and he would never turn that down even if his family didn't want him too.

The Pevensie's were chasing after him as quickly as they could. But they were too late. They had arrived at The White Witches ice castle and saw Edmund walk inside the gates.

"EDMUND!" Lucy shouted as she was worried about her brothers safety more than her own.

"Shhhh, they'll here ya!" Mr beaver whispered loudly.

Peter started to run towards his brother only to be pulled back by Mr beaver.

"Get off me! We can't just let him go!" Peter shouted at the beaver.

"Don't you get it?! He's the bait! She wants all of ya! To kill ya!" Mr beaver shouted back.

Peter started at his sisters with wide eyes. He felt like this was his fault and that he was to hard on Edmund but he wouldn't admit that out loud 

Hecta watched in the distance debating to do something but she knew if she did something bad would happen. She had led the boy to go to her younger sister to get killed. She felt like she was the curse of Narnia. Every good deed she tries it backfires.

"This is all your fault! None of this would of happened if you had just listened to me in the first place!" Susan shouted at Peter.

"So you knew this was happened?" Peter retorted.

"I didn't know what would happen. Which is why we should of left why we still cou-"

"STOP IT" Lucy said interrupting Susan "This isn't going to help Edmund."

"She's right. Only Aslan can help your brother now." Mr beaver said intriguing Hecta. She needed to see Aslan and she wanted to help them badly and stop the torture she had put Narnia through.

"Then take us to him." Peter said turning back to look on the cold castle. He prayed that his brother was okay.

Edmund walked through the courtyard and there stood "statues". Their faces were scared and in pain. But Edmund didn't noticed. He looked around the courtyard amazed at the icy walls surrounding it as it made a blue effect on the inside. He walked past a lion 'statue' and drew glasses and a moustache on it. He then laughed at it slightly finding himself amusing.

He continued walking towards the front door until he stepped over what he thought was a rug but he was mistaking. A black and white wolf pounced on him making Edmund hit his back twice in less than an hour whilst the wolf looked ready to attack him.

"Be still stranger. I prefer to kill you quickly." The wolf said making Edmund scared.

"I met the Queen in the woods she told me to come! I'm a Son of Adam!" Edmund stated as he felt panic rise in his throat.

"My apologises, fortunate favourite of the Queen." He said getting off Edmund Or not so fortunate." The wolf said mumbling the last bit so Edmund couldn't here it.

The wolf led Edmund to Jadis' throne room. And Edmund gasped in amaze at the glorious throne that sat in the middle. The ice throne was stood magnificently in front of the hall and Edmund couldn't tare his eyes away from it. 

"Wait here." The wolf told Edmund which he only nodded at still in awe at the throne.

Once the wolf had gone to get Jadis, Edmund slowly started walking towards the throne. He didn't even realise what he was doing until he sat on the throne with Jadis' white fur coat around him. He looked up at the ceiling still in awe at how pretty the castle was.

"Like it?" Jadis' voice said making Edmund jump on her throne as he walked back in front of it whilst she sat down in it.

"y-Yes your majesty" Edmund stuttered.

 "Now tell me Edmund are your sisters deaf?" Jadis asked curiously.

"No" He answered confused as to what this had to do with anything.

"And your brother is he unintelligent?" Jadis' voice was calm but inside she was ready to burst with anger.

"Well I think so but mum says-"

"-THEN HOW DARE YOU COME ALONE!" Jadis shouted cutting Edmund off. He now saw the side to her that people had warned him about. "Edmund I asked so little of

"They don't listen to me!" 

"Couldn't even do that." Jadis said ignoring Edmund.

"I did bring them half way. There in the dam with the b-beaver's!"

Jadis had an evil like smirk on her face. As her plan was coming together quite well and all she had to do was kill the Pevensies and then find the other witch.

"Well I guess your not a total lost then." Jadis said suddenly calming down and turned to walk back into her throne.

"Can I maybe have some more Turkish Delights?" Edmund said in a small voice.

Jadis turned her head to face Ginnabrick. "Our guest is hungry." He automatically knew what she meant and came dragged Edmund whilst Jadis sat in her chair.

"This way for you num nums." He said putting a dagger on Edmunds backs.

"Maugrim!" This caused Edmund to turn and look at Jadis' "You know what to do." 

The wolf who had learnt was called Maugrim howled. More wolfs followed and the ran to which Edmund only thought was the dam. He felt his fear rise again and he knew he should of listened to girl in the woods.