chapter 27

IT WAS THE NIGHT OF the funeral party and Hecta was wearing her favourite black silk dress which had a cut in front of her legs which we help her easily access her knifes that were strapped to her thighs. She also had a veil covering her face to make her seem more elegant.

She didn't know what she excepted from a funeral party but this was ten times more depressing than she had thought it would be. People were crying over there princess even though she wasn't dead. Prince Rotho hadn't shown up yet and it was only a matter of time before he did.

"Hey." Edmund whispered next to her making her jump. "Are you okay? You seem really jumpy." He said taking her hand into his.

"I don't know. So many things could happen to me and I don't know what it's going to be and it's putting me on edge." Hecta said making Edmund kiss the top of her head but just as he was about to say something horns were sounded making Edmund go and great them and Hecta go to Cat.

She felt her body freeze as she recognised a familiar face walk through the door. The guy she had wished she killed all those years ago.

"King Peter please welcome my grandfather King Mateo." Prince Rotho explained.

"It is an honour, your majesty's. I just wish it was under better circumstances." Peter said with a warm voice

"As do I." answered King Mateo. "Now I would really like to see my granddaughter."

"Yes please could you get a servant or Elizabeth to please retrieve her coffin." Prince Rotho suggested as Oreius went to help 'Elizabeth' with the coffin.

Hecta and Oreius pulled in the coffin with eachother as it was on a table with the casket open. Hecta could see her breathing so she knew she was alive. Hecta didn't want to look up as she had her veil covering her face.

"Oh dear god." King Mateo said as he inspected his granddaughter. He put his hand over her nose and could feel her breathing. "You." He said pointing at Hecta."Take of ur veil, I would rather speak to you whilst being able to see ur face."

Edmund knew something bad was going to happen so he walked towards the table were the swords were sat very slowly without making a sound. Hecta took her veil and looked into King Mateo's eyes. He didn't recognise her at first but then he remembered what had happened.

"You!" He said as he grabbed Hecta by the throat and just in time Edmund came rushing over and place the sword infront of King Mateos face making everyone gasp in shock.

"Ed!" Peter shouted knowing it was a illegal to threaten a King with a sword even though he was a King himself.

"Let her go!" Edmund shouted as he glared at King Mateo. Making him drop Hecta to the floor as Edmund rushed towards her grabbing her by the waist and picking her back up.

"How could you let this monster still live! She tried to kill me when I was younger." King Mateo said.

"Yeah and I would do it again." Hecta said making King Mateo strike towards her but this time Hecta made her eyes glow red making him back away.

"What did you do to Alyssa?" He asked making Hecta smirk.

"You should know, you're the one who sent her to spy on the King and Queens of Narnia!" Hecta said making the Narnians gasp in shock.

"I should have finished you off when I got the chance. Now you creature, give us the spell book once and for all and awake my granddaughter from her great slumber."

"Now, why would I do that?" Hecta asked as Prince Rotho grabbed Cat and held a sword by her neck. Hecta could see the fear in Peters face.

"You let her go now!" Peter demanded.

"Give us the spell book." Rotho ordered.

"Do you really want the spell book that bad you would kill an innocent women?" Hecta asked to which they nodded at. "Fine." Hecta conjured the book in her hand and gave it to King Mateo which made Rotho let Cat go. Mateo walked towards Alyssa and found the spell to undo her slumber. He said it out loud and nothing had happened then he blew on the book and it turned to green dust once again.

"Well you know what they say, once a fool always a fool." Hecta said to King Mateo as Rotho went to grab Cat again but this time Hecta beat him to it. She grabbed his with firey ropes and then they turned poisonous making him scream making King Mateo worried once again. "You and your telmarines with leave Narnia and will never return and I will not harm your family anymore! Now take Alyssa away from Narnia and let's hope she will awake once more." But King Mateo didn't move. "Fine, your loss."

Hecta then sent a fireball towards Alyssa making the coffin exploded and her body disappeared into a pile of ash. This made the Telmarines try and fight the innocent Narnians as Hecta grew angry. Every Telmarine suddenly flew up in the air as Hecta conjured the most powerful and draining spell she has ever done. She knew she wasn't strong enough to do this yet but she didn't see another option. She walked outside with all the Telmarines following until she got to the gates. She summoned every power inside her and created a massive barrier that covered all of Narnia and put them outside. The barrier was a dark green and then she placed the Telmarines on the other side of it.

"You think a wall is going to stop us!" A Telmarine solider said and walked through it as he turned to dust making the rest of the Telmarines scared as Hecta's face began to go pale making Edmund grow scared

"As long as the Pevensie's sit on Cair Paravel, No Telmarine shall enter Narnia without my permission. Now go or I shall kill every single one of you!" She said as the Telmarine's got on their horses and went back to their home.

Once they were out of sight Hecta collapsed on the floor as she fell her dark powers slip out of her fingers and she wasn't able to grab it once more. Edmund rushed towards her and held her in his arms.

"Go home. The Telmarines won't bother us anymore so there is no need to worry. Hecta will be fine." Peter said to the Narnian's as Edmund carrier Hecta back to their room.

"Hecta." He said as he placed her on their bed. "What happened, are you okay?"

"Ed, I've lost my dark powers. I thought I was strong enough to do that spell but I wasn't. I don't even think my mother was strong enough to do that." Hecta said making Edmund hug her as they drifted off to sleep.