chapter 5

"PETER!"SUSAN SHOUTED

Caspian looked at the handle of the sword, then back up at them.

"High King Peter?" Caspian asked

"I believe you called." Peter said.

"Well yes, but I thought you'd be older." Caspian said.

"Well, if you'd like, we can come back in a few years." Peter said and started walking back.

"No! No, that's alright. You're just... You're not exactly what I expected." He said looking at Susan.

"Neither are you." Edmund said looking at a minotaur.

"A common enemy unites even the oldest of foes." Trufflehunter said.

"We have anxiously awaited your return, my liege. Our hearts and swords are at your service." Reepicheep said to Peter.

"Oh my gosh, he is so cute." Lucy whispered to Cat causing Reepicheep to draw out his sword.

"Who said that?!" He asked as he looked around trying to find the person responsible.

"Sorry." Lucy said.

"Oh, uh your majesty. With the greatest respect I do believe courageous, courteous, or chivalrous might more befit a knight of Narnia." He said putting away his sword.

"Well, at least we know some of you can handle a blade" Peter said glaring at Caspian.

"Yes, indeed. And I have recently put it to good use acquiring weapons for your army, sire." Reepicheep said.

"Good. Because we're going to need every sword we can get."

"Wait. Why are there six of you?" Caspian asked.

"Well one of them is Hecta and the other is Caterina." Trufflehunter said avoiding looking at Hecta.

"Which one?" He asked.

"That would be me." Hecta said with a smirk making Caspian pause for a good minute

"Please just call me Cat." Cat said not liking her full name anymore.

"Nice to meet you both." He said kindly which surprised Hecta at first but then she gave him a smile.

"Nice to meet you too." She said and that was when she knew they were going to be good friends.

The Narnians were led by Peter and Caspian through a forest leading towards the Narnians hideout. Edmund was walking in front of Trumpkin with Hecta in front of them both, Nikabrik and Trufflehunter as they heard them talk to each other.

"So, what are they like?" Trufflehunter asked Trumpkin.

"Complainers. Stubborn as mules in the morning." Trumpkin said.

"So you like 'em?"Nikabrik asked.

"Well enough." Trumpkin replied.

Lucy and Edmund smiled over hearing the conversation while Hecta only gave a small smile. Edmund grabbed her wrist and dragged her of the trail.

"You know if I didn't know you, I would consider this kidnapping." She said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry I left but you cant hold the grudge on me forever. I have never been this pissed at you for this long before.

"I'm fine. I'm not pissed." She started walking back towards the trail but was pulled back when Edmund grabbed her wrist. "Your wasting your breath. I already told you I'm fine." She said giving him a fake smile.