chapter 1

OVER A THOUSAND YEARS LATER, a new Telmarine Prince was born and would become King if it wasn't for Prince Caspian being in the way of that chance. Prince Caspian was Miraz's nephew and carer as Caspian's dad died out of nowhere.

"Lord Miraz, you have a son." He said to cold man who was looking out his window.

"The heavens have blessed us. You know your orders General Glozelle." Miraz said.

"Yes, my lord."

A Telmarine was pacing the dark and gloomy hallway when a cloaked figure snuck into Prince Caspian's room. He pulled the drapes away from Prince Caspian's bed and covered his mouth with his hand. Caspian had woken up by the unusual hand but calmed down when he saw his Professor.

"Five more minutes" He said trying to get more sleep.

"You won't be watching the stars tonight my prince. Come, we must hurry." He pulled Caspian out of bed and towards the wardrobe.

"Professor, what is going on?" Caspian asked confused.

"Your aunt has given birth... to a son." Caspian's eyes widened. It was obvious that once Miraz had a son he wanted to kill Caspian to take the throne for himself. Caspian followed his professor and left watched soldiers walk into his room with the little crack he left.

He watched Glozelle and his army shoot his bed. Once they realised he wasn't there, Caspian followed his professor through the secret tunnel that led to the stables.

"You must make for the woods." Professor Cornelius said.

"The woods?" Caspian said confused. No Telmarine was allowed to go into the woods and was told to fear it.

"Everything you know is about to change." He gave Caspian Susan horn which Caspian took confused. "It has taken me many years to find it. Do not use it except at your greatest need.

"Will I ever see you again?" Caspian asked sadly.

"I hope so my dear prince. There is so much I meant to tell you. Everything you know is about to change." Cornelius said. Glozelle's army could be heard in the distance making Caspian's horse quite scared. "Now go!"

Caspian looked at his professor with a sad face and rode on. Caspian rode through the courtyard of the dark and gloomy castle and took out a solider on his way. He then crossed the bridge that was moving slightly open whilst fireworks went off behind celebrating the newest Telmarine prince's birth.

THE TELMARINE SOLDIERS followed Caspian all the way towards the outskirts of the forest when they all cowered in fear which made Glozelle angry.

"Which of you superstitious old women would like to spend a night in a cell?" He said causing the Telmarine soldiers to follow him further into the woods.

Caspian kept looking back until he got hit with a branch causing him to fall off his horse and got dragged through half of the forest. He frantically tried to get his foot out of the stirrup. Once it was out he lied there for a while and then sat up when he heard a noise. He looked around and saw the tree open. Out came two dwarfs and a girl with an angry expression on their faces. He noticed the girls eyes go a dark shade of red and he tried to crawl backwards since the only person he had heard of who's eyes could go red was Hecta the Mistress Of Fire.

Hecta had been delivering food to the Nikabrik, Trumpkin and Trufflehunters ' house when she heard Caspian outside. Revenge flooded through her mind as she saw the Telmarine armour on him.

"He's seen us." Nikabrik said causing Trumpkin and Hecta to step closer and draw their swords. All of a sudden they froze when they saw Susan's' horn.

"Is that-"