chapter 22

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE OF MONTHS SINCE HECTAS NIGHTMARE and she had gotten better with dealing with them. Most of the time if she was having a bad dream Edmund would come and hold her just so she can calm down. Hecta didn't know why but everytime she looked over at Edmund or when he held her she had this weird feeling in her stomach and she didn't like it.

Hecta was now being summoned to a meeting the Pevensies we're having and she didn't know what it was. When she walked in she was meant by another girl sat in the corner of the room. Hecta was so confused and she didn't know how to react but Peter beat her too it.

"This is Princess Alyssa and she is here for a couple of days. We thought we should let you know before you integrate her." Peter said with a smile as Hecta sat down.

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything but what exactly is she here for?" Hecta asked.

"I was just about to tell everyone that." Peter said as he looked towards Edmund. "Alyssa will possibly become Edmunds wife."

Those last two sentences caused two hearts to break. Edmund wanted to scream at Peter and tell him know. Yes Alyssa was gorgeous but she wasn't Hecta. Alyssa wasn't on his mind all the time, Hecta was. But Hecta didn't know, and know she will never know.

Hecta's froze. She figured her feelings for Edmund were small but hearing those words made her want to grab the knife on the table and show it in her throat. But she didn't. She thought Edmund would be happy and she would be supportive for him even if it hurt her.

"Ed, I hope this is alright with you because we don't have many options. We all need to be married or at least in a relationship to not seem week. I have Cat so you need someone too." Peter said as Edmund nodded.

After the meeting was over Hecta immediately went to find Cat. Cat new Hecta had feelings for Edmund because whenever she asked Hecta if she liked him all she would do is get flustered and change the subject. Hecta didn't know what was happening but she started to tear up. She hated this feeling. Weak. In love. She was trained not to feel these emotions and now that she was feeling them she hated it.

Alyssa had been there for a week and it turned out she really liked Edmund and are planned to get married later on in the year. Edmund had no clue why she liked him because he had distanced himself from her the whole week.

Hecta didn't trust Alyssa. She didn't know why but she gave her an off vibe. It wasn't jealously she just knew something wasn't right. Hecta would often keep an eye out for her and wonder what she is doing. She hadn't done anything suspicious which made Hecta even more angry. Also Alyssa seemed to do was sit around and play chess with Lucy making Hecta complain to Cat.

"I don't like her at all." Hecta said making Cat roll her eyes.

"I know, you've said about fifty times." Cat complained

"And I'll say it fifty one times. I don't like her." Hecta said making Cat groan and flop next to Hecta on her bed. "Honestly she just gives me an off vibe."

"You're just saying this cause she liked Edmund and wants to marry him." Cat said looking up at the ceiling.

"What! No i'm not i'm saying this because-" Hecta started but got interrupted by Cat.

"because she has a chance with Edmund and you want it to be you."

"For the last time Cat I'm telling you this whole situation isn't right. He hasn't even been paying attention to her and she likes him. Maybe she's just looking to be a Queen. Maybes she's just using him for his looks. Maybe she's-"

"Hecta stop!" Cat said making Hecta close her mouth  with a sad expression on her face. "Hecta I'm sorry but this isn't healthy. You got to move on." Cat said sincerely making Hecta realise she probably does need to move on as she drifted off to sleep.

Cat left once she made sure Hecta was alright but didn't notice someone lurking in the shadows. They made there way towards Hecta's sleeping chambers and saw she seemed to be having a bad dream as she started to sleep. They then pulled out a needle making it so they can custom what dreams Hecta has and then decided to give it to one of all the people she had murdered coming back to take revenge and as Hecta woke up covered in sweat she saw on her wall red paint with the word 'MURDERER' graffitied on it. She then looked at her arm and saw a needle mark starting to form. She knew exactly what happened and decided to wash the wall before anyone saw it and take her revenge on Alyssa very slowly.