chapter 12

IT HAD BEEN AGES since they left the island. Everyone was starting to think it was hopeless until this beautiful mountain with waterfalls coming off the side appeared right in front of their eyes. Everyone was excited they had finally reached except Hecta. She had a bad feeling and she knew exactly why.

When they got the island, it went dark very quickly and the scenery had a blue tint to it due to the stars shine. Edmund and Hecta led the way as they looked around the ,what once was beautiful, island. They kept walking until they came to a room which had a dining room table on it and the plants surrounding it were overgrown. Their was food sat on the table which looked delicious but it was too risky to eat it just incase it was poisonous. 

The group inspected the table very carefully until they came to an end and saw what looked like statues until Edmund put his torch on it making Hecta and Edmund jump followed by the rest of the group. There was the Lords sat there staring at Hecta with wide eyes.

"Well that's not at all creepy." Hecta said as Edmund and Caspian walked towards them.

Edmund put his light very close to one of the Lords faces to inspect who he was and if Caspian knew him whilst Caspian looked at the rings on their fingers.

"Lord Revilian."  Caspian said as he pointed his sword to his finger and then went to see the other one with help of Edmunds torch. 

"Lord Mavramon." 

Lucy then went to the last Lord and moved his overgrown hair out of his face so Caspian could see who it is.

"Lord Argoz." But as soon as he said that Lucy heard breathing coming from him and startled away.

"He's breathing." Caspian told the group making Hecta look at them.

"So are they." Hecta said

"They're under a spell." Edmund informed the group.

"ITS THE FOOD!" Caspian shouted loudly making Hecta jump slightly and Travos drop the apple he had picked up.

"Hey, it's the stone knife. This is Aslans table." Edmund said as Hecta backed away from the table making them look at her. "Curse?" Edmund asked her.

"Yep." Hecta said with a smile as she kept her distance from the table as she watched the other three Kings and Queens get the swords out of where the Lords where sat and placed them on the table.

"Still missing one." Caspian told them.

All of a sudden the swords started glowing blue. Hecta tried to back away from where the swords where glowing but Edmund had his hands on her waist making her stuck in her spot. Then the blue star from the sky came flying down closer towards the table making everyone look amazed. Just as Edmund was about to pull out his sword Hecta stopped him making him more confused than ever.

Once the star landed on the floor, it turned into a beautiful girl with bright blonde hair making everyone entranced in her beauty except Edmund and Hecta.

"Travellers on Narnia, welcome." She said looking around and then locking eyes with Hecta. "Hecta Murik-Kirke. What a lovely surprise." Everyone now stared at both girls especially Edmund.

"Lilliandil. Nice to see you." Hecta said as now Lilliandil was slightly glaring at Hecta.

"Hate to break this up... but not meaning to be rude, who are you?" Edmund asked.

"I'm Lilliandil, daughter of Ramandu. I'm your guide." She said with a kind smile.

"You're a star?" Caspian asked the girl making her nod then glare at Hecta before turning back to Caspian. "You are most beautiful."

"If its a distraction for you, I can change form-"

"No." Caspian said cutting her off making her smile.

"How do you know Hecta?" Edmund asked Lilliandil making Hecta glare at him.

"We were old friends. We grew up together until I became a threat to her and her mother making them-"

"-Yeah yeah I turned you and your father into stars and you created this island." Hecta admitted making everyone look at her shocked. "Look Lilliandil, is there anything I can do to make it up to you."

"It's fine Hecta. Go on have something to eat I mean it is for you all after all." She said with a kind smile.

"But the curse-

"-its been lifted. Go on." She said interrupting Hecta.

Hecta made her way over towards the table and went to grab and apple but before she could even grab the apple her hand set on fire making her quickly put it out and turned to look at Lilliandil who had her smirk on her face.

"Okay. Now we're even." Lilliandil said making Hecta walk towards her and pull in for a hug. Truth is she never wanted to turn her into a star. She was told to.

"Wait." Edmund said pulling the two girls apart. ""What happened to them?" He asked referring to the Lords sat at the end of the table.

"These poor men were half-mad by the time they reached our shores. They were threatening violence upon each other. Violence is forbidden at the table of Aslan, so they were sent to sleep." Lilliandil told the group.

"Will they ever wake?" Lucy asked.

"When all is put right. Come, there is little time." Lilliandil said to the Kings and Queens as they followed her towards a balcony which showed a view of what they were dealing with also known as Hecta's heart.

"The magician, Coriakin, told you of the Dark Island?" Lilliandil asked the group.

"It has a name?" Hecta asked as she was staring at her heart.

"It wasn't always dark. Only for a couple of thousand years." Lilliandil told her. "Before long, the evil will be unstoppable."

"Coriakin said to break the spell, we lay the seven swords at Aslans table." Caspian told the blonde girl.

"He speaks the truth." 

"But we only found six." Edmund stated. "Do you know where the seventh is?"

"In there." She said as she pointed at the island. Voices were surrounding Hecta's ears but she ignored it until she heard a famous laugh making her eyes go red but no one noticed. "You will need great courage. Now, waste no time." She told the group.

"I hope we meet again." Caspian told Lilliandil making her smile.

"Goodbye." She said as they all started to walk off but she then grabbed Hecta's arm signalling she wanted a word.

"Guys." She said to the trio as they turned around to look at her. "I'll catch up with you guys in a minute I just wanna say goodbye." They all nodded at her and then walked off leaving the two girls alone.