chapter 11

IT HAD BEEN SOME TIME SINCE THE PEVENSIES ARIVED AT ASLANS CAMP, and Peter was worried about Edmund and the fact that he didn't know if he could lead them into battle. He stood on top of the hill overlooking the camp underneath and the castle of Cair Paravel glistening in the sun.

"That is Cair Paravel of the four thrones one of which you will sit on as High King." Aslan said as he came up behind Peter but when Peter didn't answer Aslan began to come curious. "You doubt the prophecy?"

"No its just that...I'm not who you think I am." Peter said as he didn't look at Aslan who was now stood next to him.

"Peter Pevensie formerly of Finchley, Beaver also mentioned you wanted to turn him into a hat. Aslan said which made Peter give a slight laugh. "Peter there is a Deep Magic that rules over Narnia. It defines right from wrong and help us fulfil destinies, both of yours and mine."

"I don't think I'll be able too." Peter admitted.

"Your were able to get your family here."

"Not all of them." He said looking down.

"I will do what I can for Edmund. I too want my family safe." He says looking over at the Narnians that were happily making weapons.

There was a peaceful silence until Susan's horn was blown making Aslan and Peter worry. They both ran towards the noise and saw Maugrim and another wolf trying to get to Lucy and Susan who were stuck in a tree.

Aslan grabbed one of the wolves pushing it down like it had previously done to Mr beaver.

Oreius and other Narnians came charging only to be stopped by Aslan. "Stay back! This is Peters battle." HE said to them making them stand down. 

"We've been here before you don't have the guts to do it! Anyway your gonna die like  a dog!" He said charging at Peter and landing on top of him.

"PETER!" Lucy and Susan screamed at the same time. They jumped down from the tree and ran towards their brother thinking he was either hurt or dead but when they pulled the lifeless body of Maugrim of him. Peter then rose from when he led down and was hugged by his sisters.

Aslan let go of the wolf and it ran away. "Follow him, he will lead you to Edmund." Aslan told Oreius and he the other Narnians went charging after the wolf.

Oreius and his army had lost the wolf and were greeted by a cloaked women who had a minotaur body next to her. Some of the crew trembled back but Oreius stood proud.

"Do you know where Edmund Pevensie is." Oreius asked. She nodded. "Can you show us or at least tell us?" He asked being calm. She stuck her hand out to her right and created a fire path leading towards Jadis' camp was. Oreius looked shocked as this was the witch from the prophecy but he was confused who she did that so easily. "Your coming with us." He said helping up onto his Son's back.

"Are you with the White Witch?" His son asked.

"No I am from Telmar here to stop the White Witch and save Narnia." Hecta said in a Telmarine accent and kept her hood down.

"Oh okay." He said convinced which caused Hecta to smirk. Her plan was starting to come together after all.