chapter 2

"THAT WAS THRILLING" Lucy said as Caspian wrapped a towel around her to keep her warm.

"How on earth did you end up here?" Caspian asked her as he put his arms around her shoulder and walked her towards where the sleeping arguments.

"I have no idea." Lucy told him.

"Caspian." Edmund said causing Caspian to turn around and wrap a towel around him.

"It great to see you." Caspian told the boy.

"Its great to see you too." Edmund said looking around for Hecta making Caspian laugh.

"I'm sure she will-" Caspian started but was cut off as Hecta shouted through the cabin as she made her way to the deck.

"Cazza I swear to god if your men are sending me out of my room again for another prank of yours I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ar-" Hecta was cut off when she saw Edmund and Lucy with Caspian and froze until she registered they were actually here.

Hecta ran over to Edmund and jumped in his arms as he caught her and spun her around making her laugh. Once he placed her down on the ground and kissed her making the crew smile. After they had finished Hecta made her way towards Lucy and pulled the small girl into a hug.

"Didn't you call for us?" Lucy asked.

"No. Not this time." Caspian said as Edmund had his arm around Hecta.

"Well, whatever the case I'm just glad to be here." Edmund said but as soon as he said that screaming was heard on the other side of the boat making Hecta walk forwards and check it out.

She saw Reepicheep on top of Eustace as he wriggled and tried to get him off. Eustace then chucked Reepicheep towards Edmund, Caspian and Lucy.

"Reepicheep!" Lucy exclaimed making the mouse look up in shock.

"Oh! Your majesties." He said bowing.

"Hello, Reep. What a pleasure." Edmund said to the mouse

"The pleasure is all mine sir. But first, what to do about this.. this.. hysterical interloper?" Reepicheep said.

"That giant rat thing just tried to claw my face off!" Eustace shouted.

"I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs, sir." Reepicheep replied.

"It talked! Did anyone just hear that it talked!" Eustace shouted pointing at Reep.

"He always talks." Hecta said as she stood in front of Eustace watching him wriggle not bothering to help.

"Actually, its getting him to shut up that's the trick." Caspian said as Hecta walked back next to Edmund laughing along with the crew.

"The moment there is nothing to be said your highness, I promise you, I will not say it." Reepicheep says.

"Look I don't know what kind of prank this is, but I want to wake up right now!" Eustace shouted.

"Perhaps we could throw him back." Reepicheep suggested causing Hecta and Edmund to turn to each other and silently agree causing Lucy to hit Edmund.

"I demanded to know! Just where in the blazes I am?!" Eustace shouted waking around the boat.

"Your on the Dawn Treader, the finest ship in Narnia's navy." A minotaur said causing Eustace to faint and everyone to start laughing but Hecta's was the loudest.

"Was it something I said?" The minotaur asked Caspian.

"See to him, will you?" Caspian asked causing the minotaur to nod.