(First Book Finale) Chapter Ninety-Five

(Warning, Graphic 18+)
--------------------

I walk through the palace, clenching my fists out of anxiousness.
I lift my hand as I stand in front of Cabel's office.
My hand hovering as I question to knock.
I sigh and give into the desire to see him.
I knock on the door, waiting.

I jump as the door suddenly flies open.
Cabel stands looking down at me with a anxious look.
"Your exam?" He whispers.
"I passed..." I mutter, avoiding looking at the man I've missed.
Instantly, his arms wrap around me.
He holds me up, spinning me.
"Ah! C-Cabel put me down!" I exclaim.
He gently places me down on the sofa, sitting beside me.
"How was it?" He asks.
"It was difficult, but I got a higher score than the exam you gave me." I snicker.
"What'd you get?"
"A 299." A small smile grows on my lips.
"As expected of you." He hugs me, burying his face into my neck, "I'm sorry... I didn't change the exam because I didn't believe in you, at the time I didn't know what to do to bring you back to m, and selfishly thought I could bring you back like that."
I sigh, wrapping my arms around him.
"I know... I can't say I forgive you for it, but I love you and understand that you didn't mean it as an insult."
"I promise I didn't mean it to insult you..." Cabel looks up at me as if a puppy being scolded.
I giggle, kissing his forehead.
"I'm sorry too... I was angry and lashed out at you instead of listening and calmly speaking to you..."
"Don't apologize. I'm glad you were able to retake the test, but it seems I caused more harm."
"It's okay... Please talk to me about everything. I don't want to grow apart when I wish to get closer to you."
"Closer?"
Cabel moves his face up, our noses touching with his lips millimetres away from mine.
"Cabel?"
"Can I get closer to you now? I've missed you." His low voice quietly whispers.
I nod slightly growing embarrassed.

His lips pressed against mine, the office is soon filled with sounds of our tongues and lips meeting.
A moan slips out of my throat as the kiss deepens.
His arms wrap around my waist, pulling me on top of him.
"Mm, Cabel." I whisper, "We can't!"
"Why not?"
"Because it's your office. We shouldn't when there's so many people around."
I catch my breath, my clothes in disarray as I straddle his lap.
His lips meet mine again as his hands move to caress my waist and leg.
"Don't think anything of them. Think of me, I want to hear your sweet moans. I waited so long for them." His husky seductive voice grips my heart, sending butterflies into my stomach.
He begins kissing my neck as he moves to slip off his jacket, unbuckling his pants.
"Can we?" He looks up at me, his eyes filled with desire as they faintly glow.
I nod, unable to lie about the desire growing in me as well.
His hands move to undo my corset, moving my skirt aside.
He takes off his vest, unbuttoning his shirt.
He slides his pants down, holding my waist so I'm hovering over his lap as he adjusts his position.
"Cabel?" I stare at him, confused.
"Let's try this position." He grins mischievously.
"But it's embarrassing..."
"Please?" Cabel's gently plants a light kiss on my lips.
I can't help but pout as I look back at him, waiting for an answer.
I hesitantly nod.
"Use your words, you know how to talk." He chuckles, caressing my skin.
"Okay..." I whisper, embarrassed.
Instantly, he enters me.
I grip his shoulders letting a moan slip out.
Cabel shivers tightening his grip on my hips.
Catching my breath, I begin to slowly move. Tingles running through my spine and stomach, down to my toes
Cabel kisses me as I slowly move.
"I know you can take it all, so why are you holding back?" He kisses my chest, moving his kisses up to my neck.
"It's t-too deep in this position..." I cry out, trying to hold back my moans.
"But you can take all of it, so why are you holding back?"
"I-It's embarrassing." I mutter, trying to hold back my voice.
"Embarrassing?"
"I-It's cause you keep watching me- Ah!" I cry out, throwing my head back.
Instantly, intense electric shivers run through my body as Cabel pushes my hips down.
Tingles run through my legs and stomach as I pant, holding onto him as I try to stay still.
"What a good girl. You're taking it in so well." Cabel grins, his cheeks flushed as he carefully stares at my body.
"Cabel, t-that's too deep! I can't take it!" I moan as he holds my hips down against him.
"Does it hurt?" He kisses my head gently.
"I-It just feels weird!" I exclaim.
"Weird how?"
"M-My legs won't stop shaking..." I whine, trying to calm down.
I hear him chuckle as he plants a kiss on my neck.
"That's fine. You have to start moving."
"I-I can't!" I flinch as a shiver rushes through my body.
His hands grip my hips more, beginning to move me.
"Cabel!" I call out.
Moans constantly escape my lips as I hold onto him.
He quickly rocks my hips up and down as I feel him hitting me deeper with each thrust.
An intense wave of pleasure crashes over me as I cling onto him.
"C-Cabel! I-I'm going crazy!" I call out with pleasure.
"Damn it, it's not enough. I need more." Cabel's face grows red.
Tears begin dripping down my cheeks, overwhelmed with the pleasurable sensation.
Cabel swiftly moves me, laying me down on the sofa.
I feel him enter again, followed with another wave of pleasure coming over me.
"W-Wait!" I call out, gripping his arms.
"I can't wait any longer. Lose control over me more, don't hold back." Cabel kisses me passionately, his tongue twisting with mine.
I moan as we kiss, feeling him quickly thrust into me.
Constant waves of ecstasy crashing over me as I hold onto him.

--------------------

"Regarding Xiao, they will be sending shipments filled with gold in return for experienced blacksmiths to come train their people. It will expand jobs, decrease poverty, and allow them to have stable weapons for their warriors." A male consultant speaks.
Emperor Cabel sits in his office, listening to the palace consultants.
Luna sits among the uniformed advisors, writing notes and following their conversation.
"I'll allow it. Contact Sir Perrine and have him and his sons travel to Xiao. Their housing and food will be provided, and they'll be paid once they return, but work out the contract details with Xiao first." Emperor Cabel responds, stamping the documents after reading over them.
"This meeting is adjourned." Emperor Cabel hands the papers back to the man.
The consultants stand to leave.
Luna stands, fixing her uniform before following the men.
Instantly, her wrist is grabbed.
She turns around to see Emperor Cabel, who swiftly plants a kiss on her forehead.
"Cabel..." Luna whispers, embarrassed.
"Are you okay? Don't overwork yourself." Emperor Cabel whispers, kissing her hand.
"Shouldn't I be the one telling you that?" Luna giggles, moving to hug him.
He hugs her back, before affectionately gazing at her blushing expression.
"Are we meeting to stargaze tonight?" Cabel fondly smiles, admiring Luna as he tucks a few hairs behind her ear.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Luna grins happily, "I need to go, I'll see you tonight!"
Luna waves, jogging out of his office.

On the opposite end of the Cypheler Empire, miners are bustling to quickly work.
Within a cave, carts are lined in rows all filled with jewels and gold, and rhythmic sounds of pickaxe's hitting against rock.

"Quit screwing around!" A man shouts.
He sighs, covered in coal residue with a pickaxe in his hand.
"C'mon boss, we can joke around!" Another man responds.
"Listen, I wanna get back home. Sooner we finish this job, sooner I'll see my lady." The boss scoffs.
"Must be nice to be in love. Maybe I'll just take my sweet time as payback for rubbing your happiness in my face." Another man jokingly vomits, elbowing his friend.
"Just shut up and work." The boss scoffs, continuing to hit his pickaxe against a rock.

"Good evening gentlemen."
A gentle soft voice calls out.

The men turn to see a woman with a beautiful face, wearing a simple black hooded cape.
"Um, can we help you?" A man stares, surprised.
"I seem to be lost. I don't know where my home is..." She sighs.
"Listen, this is private property. You're unauthorized to be in here-" The boss speaks up, but is soon interrupted.
"Please? Can't you gentlemen help me?" She wryly speaks.
Her thin soft hands move up to her cape. She pulls on the capes strings.
The cape suddenly falls to her feet, revealing her naked body.
Some of the men stare at each other, looking back at her and back at the others with confusion.
The boss sighs.
"Listen lady, this isn't some place for you to hang at. We have work to do, and you need to leave." He takes off the jacket wrapped around his waist, holding it out to her.
"But I don't wish to leave." The lady seductively speaks.
"Too bad, get lost." He replies, uninterested.
"Such a shame, maybe I can play with someone else then..."
She steps towards a young man who grows red as she runs her hand up his arm.
"L-Listen-" He speaks but is cut off.
"Shh, don't speak. I'll give you what you want."
She pulls his arm, running with him deeper into the mine.
"Hey!" The boss shouts, watching the two quickly disappear.
All the men watch as they enter a dark empty part of the cave.

Half an hour goes by since the two disappeared.

"That's it, I'm kicking her out. This isn't some place to be fooling around!" The boss throws his pickaxe, stomping deeper into the cave.
"H-Hey c'mon, I'm sure he's just happy to be having his first time!" Another man chases after the boss.
"Too bad. He should have his first, somewhere more appropriate. But at our workplace? Now he's just asking to get the shit kicked out of him-"

Crunch

Crunch

Crunch

Odd sounds come from deep inside the mines.
The boss and the other worker freeze once they turn the corner.

"AGH!"

A blood curdling scream echoes throughout the mine.
The rest of the miners stop, looking around at each other as they look deeper in the cave.

-------------------
To be continued.