You Stole My Heart Ch 47

“No.” Zayn whined making me laugh. “I’m finally home, your suppose to just stay in bed with me.” He begged, grabbing at the hem of my dress. “Cat.”

“I love you.” I hummed, gripping his chin and pecking his lips. “No have a good day at work? No hurry home?”
“Have an awful day away from me and you better not have to hurry home because you shouldn’t leave.” I rolled my eyes.

“Ill text you when I can alright?” he frowned, rolling onto his back. “Big baby.” I cooed and he grumbled, sitting up and watching me walk across the hotel room. “Room service is on its way with breakfast since I don’t have a kitchen to cook in. I put an alarm on your phone when I should be on the telly so you better watch.” I pointed a finger at him as he yawned. “And tonight we can go out alright? Have a proper celebration on you being home and my new job and the new city and everything.” He grinned, eyeing me.

“Fuck I love you.” I winked, blowing a kiss and shouting a goodbye before walking into the hallway, leaving him alone in the suite.

* * *

“Lina come on.” Zayn whined, sitting on the bed as I stood in the bathroom, a make up brush in my hands. “Didn’t they do your makeup and stuff before the show?” he added, getting off the bed and walking to me.
“Would you want to go out to dinner with me in your concert clothes?”

“Yes because I know I won’t stay in them for long.” I squinted my eyes at him and he chuckled, kissing the top of my head, standing behind me.

“Well I want to retouch alright.” I hummed. “And you know you like me getting all pretty for you.” He chuckled.
“So.” I giggled, leaning up and kissing his lips.
“Just a few more minutes.” I assured, leaning into him. “Go put another shirt on.”
“Why?” he frowned, looking at his black skinny jeans and his shirt.

“Because were going to a nice place, and while I don’t care what you wear I know if we go into a place full of men in suits your going to get onto me for not telling you.” He rolled his eyes.

“Fine.” He grumbled. “But were meeting up with the guys later.” I furrowed my eyebrows, following him out of the bathroom.

“Babe you've been in LA for a few hours, how do you already have guys?” he chuckled, looking at me as he took his t-shirt off.

“Mates that I’ve met over the years of touring babe.” I nodded, going back to the bathroom and he stood in the doorway, buttoning up his shirt as I put my makeup back up. “So how was work?”
“It was good.” I hummed, eyeing myself in the mirror.

“That guy at the table, um, not the one with the glasses.” He trailed off.

“Ross?” I hummed and he nodded.
“Yeah, him.” I laughed. “He's funny.” I grinned.
“I’m glad you like my coworkers.” He winked, kissing my lips and I leaned into him, sighing.

“I’m glad I’m home.” He whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder, looking at his neck.

“Me too.” I squeezed his bicep. “I’ve missed you so much.” He leaned over, kissing the top of my head.

“The feelings mutual baby.” I pulled away, giving him a small smile and intertwining our hands. “Ready to go beautiful?” I nodded and he reached down, fixing the hem of my dress with the hand that wasn’t wrapped around mine. “This is nice.” He hummed.

“Thanks, I got it at kohl’s on a sale.” He chuckled.

“Love it.” I grinned and he shook his head, pulling me towards the door and down the hallway.