You Stole My Heart Ch 19

"What's this for?" Zayn breathed, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and I smiled, looking up at him.

"Just because." He gave me a look.

"You never do things without motive." He said and my mouth dropped making him laugh.

"Well fine I'll eat your plate." I hummed, grabbing for it and he grabbed my chin, pulling my lips to him and I beamed, kissing him back.

"Share?" He hummed and I nodded.

"Keep kissing me." I whined, grabbing his shirt and pulling him back making him chuckle. When he finally let him go he sat beside me, digging in and I smiled, reaching over and fixing his hat. "Did Zayn Malik have a bad hair day?" I asked and he glared.

"Zayn Malik doesn't have bad hair days." He said and I grinned. "It went with the outfit." He whispered and I laughed, him glaring and I rolled my eyes, continuing to watch him. "Are you going to eat or watch me eat." He asked, eyeing me.

"I'm too nervous to eat." I said softly and he looked at me, watching me duck my head. "Um, I went to the emergency room today." I said softly and his eyes widened.

"What?"

"I was really hurting, and they gave me some medicine and it works but."

"But what Lina?"

"It just made me realize I can't really talk to you about what I wanted to talk to you about." He furrowed his eyebrows, still confused and I sighed. “I wanted to ask you something about before we tell everyone about us. Like I wanted to do something.”

“What?” he asked, less concerned but still confused.

“I wanted to go somewhere for the weekend or something, just you and me. I mean I'm not asking to go across the world but I just really wanted to go and spend time with you. Spend the morning in bed and not get her to pull you away, not have to worry about articles to write or us being in an article.” He sighed, taking my hand in his, resting them on the table. “I know it’s a lot to ask, but I just really wanted to spend some time with you, out of our houses.” He took a deep breath before laughing and I frowned, looking at him. “What’s funny?” I pouted and he shook his head.

“I was thinking the same thing the other night.” He breathed and I looked at him. “Going away with you, getting you back to being my Catalina.” He moved and I got up, walking to him, standing between his legs as he ran his hand across the small of my back, moving my shirt out of the way. “Cause you’re not her.” He whispered, lifting my chin when I ducked my head.

“Sorry.” He shook his head.

“It’s not your fault.”

“And it’s not yours.” I said, seeing his expression and he gave me a weak smile, kissing me.

“Where do you want to go?” he whispered, changing the subject and I gave him a small smile.

“So were going away?”

“Of course we are, we both agreed on it.” I beamed, kissing his lips and he chuckled. “For someone super sore you’re throwing yourself at me a lot.”

“You take the pain away.” He laughed and I rolled my eyes, kissing him.

“Where do you want to go?” he repeated, running his hand up and down my side.

“You decide.” He groaned and I laughed. “I get credit for the idea and you get credit for the place.”

“You mean I get the stress of making the huge decision.”