You Stole My Heart Ch. 30

“Are you alright?” Zayn asked, walking in to see me staring at my closet.

“Yeah.” I said softly, looking at him over my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him and leaning down, kissing my cheek overdramatically. I laughed lightly, placing my hands over his and looking up at him when he pulled away.

“You sure?” he asked and I nodded, giving him a big smile. “Good.” He kissed my lips and I sighed, leaning into him more as he moved his arms from around my waist to my shoulders, looking at my closet. “What are you doing in here baby girl?” he asked, putting his chin on the top of my head.

“Just looking at all my clothes.” I sighed, leaning into him. “The rest of my stuff got in.” I added, looking up at him and he eyed me.

“The movers brought it?”

“Mmh.” He kissed my lips, a smile on his face.

“So you’re like, moved in officially.”

“Mmh.”

“So you’re like, officially my live in wife.” I laughed at his excitement.

“Seems like it.” I said slightly confused and he beamed, wrapping his arms around me, picking me up and I squeal. “Zayn!” I cried, him putting me over his shoulder. “Put me down you crazy idiot.” I said laughing, smacking his back as he pulled me out of the closet and our bedroom, bringing me down the stairs that had my eyes widen. “Zayn I promise you if you drop me on these stairs I'm going to cry so fucking hard.” He laughed, holding onto me tighter and I smacked his butt making him chuckle and kiss my hip that was right by his face. “Zayn put me down.” I begged, feeling a head rush come on. He finally did a few moments later. “Fucking jerk.” I choked out, smacking his chest and putting a hand to my head, him busting out laughing.

“Your face is so red.” He said chuckling, cupping my face in his hands and kissing my lips. I sighed, leaning into him, wrapping my hand around his wrist, deepening the kiss before I pulled away, looking up at him through my lashes. “Hey beautiful girl.” He hummed, caressing my cheek again as I wrapped my arms around his waist, leaning into him.

“Hi.” I said softly, putting my chin on his chest, his fingers twirling my hair as he kissed me again.

“I brought home Italian, even though you make it soo much better.” I laughed, looking up at him. “You hungry?” I nodded, him letting me go and I ran my fingers through my hair, walking to the island where take out was sitting on it. I pulled out the boxes, Zayn handing me some plates and I gave him a smile.

“I love how we work together so well.” I said softly and he smirked, eyeing me.

“I love how beautiful you are.” I smirked, both of us eyeing each other as I made our plates.

“I love how you know me so well.”

“I love how you always know what to say to start arguments like this.” I laughed, him gripping my waist, putting me on the counter before stepping between my legs, putting his hands on the counter behind me as I wrapped my arms around his neck, messing with his hair.

“I love how you let me win arguments like this.”

“I love how you think you can actually win an argument like this. These are about building each other up not winning.” I laughed. “Even though I’ve got the best prize ever in my arms right now.” I awed, staring at him. “Better and prettier than a multiple VMA awards that we just got nominated for.” I beamed. “And you’re better and prettier than the Grammy Simon said he thinks we might get nominated for.” My mouth dropped.