You Stole My Heart Ch. 13

"Zayn huh." Tessa said once we were in the car.

"Not now Tessa please." I begged and she laughed.

"I just can't believe he did it in front of Shay and the rest of them." I ignored her and she laughed. "There was a line in the bathroom huh?" I gave her a look, glad we were still parked.

"Why don't I drive."

"No, why don't I." I jumped, staring up and Louis who knocked on the door. "Your both tipsy, her especially I didn't drink, I can take you."

"But your car." I said after a moment.

"Liam and Niall are in it. Zayn’s taking your sister home if you’re worried about him." I didn't respond. "Come on, I'll drive." I looked at Tessa, groaning when she willingly handed him the keys. She climbed in the back before I could offer and I sighed, looking up at him as he backed out of the spot we were in. "So, that guy in the suit." He tried and I shrugged. "Zayn was defensive."

"I didn't notice."

"Ok." He said and I didn't respond. "Line in the bathroom that was on the other side of the restaurant than where you and Zayn disappeared?"

"I had no clue where the bathroom was, I was looking for it."

"In Zayn’s mouth?"

"Excuse you?" I finally choked out.

"You and Zayn have something going on." I stared at him. "Am I right or am I right?"

"I have no idea what you’re talking about."

"You see, Zayn has come to interviews and multiple things extremely happy since that one interview we had with you. And mystery girl came out a little while after that interview. And then he went to Bradford and came back all pissy. And then we find out he's getting married. But why would he be so upset about a marriage considering he was with mystery girl and that's who we all assumed he was with. But then Shay came with him to my party and he didn't look happy at all. And anytime he left her he wasn't in the same mood he was after mystery girl. Which had us thinking that maybe, just maybe Shay wasn't mystery girl, which would explain why he was so mad about everything. And then we figured since he already wears his heart on his sleeve, getting him drunk would make him spill everything, but that didn't have to happen because you sat at the end of the table and he sat beside his fiancé and he just couldn't keep his eyes off either Niall or you, and I'm guessing it was you since you shouldn't stare at Niall for too long during lunch." I avoided his gaze, staring out the window as he glanced between me and the road. Tessa let out a small ‘Ohh’ from the back seat and I glared at her before looking at Louis who watched me.

“Take a left at the next red light.” I said bitterly and he laughed, watching me cross my arms over my chest.

“Am I right?”

“No, you take a left.” He glared as I smiled at my own joke.

“I'm placing a bet on you mystery girl.”

“I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. But if you’d like I can make you a personal source.” He rolled his eyes, glaring once again as I smirked.

“Yeah, I can give you a quote. I knew Catalina Jones was mystery girl before anyone else did. Because I can guarantee you he’s not sticking with her for long.”

“This Catalina Jones girl or Shay?” he glanced at me.

“Who do you think he should be with?” I looked away at that and he continued to watch me before I finally returned his gaze.

“Pay attention to the road, you shouldn’t wreck my aunts car, I don't think she has insurance and you’re not on her claim even if she did.” He glared and I smirked.