You Stole My Heart Ch 52

"Zaynie?" I called, kicking off my heels by the door, listening for him. "You home?" I frowned, not getting a response, causing me to look through the entire first floor. "Baby?" I asked, climbing the stairs and looking in the office/guest room, our bedroom. I eyed the graffiti room hesitating before opening the door. "Z?" he turned, looking at me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked, ushering me out of the room and I looked at him with wide eyes, standing in the hallway as he turned to shut the door.

"I came home and you never answered me." I said with a pout. "I was looking forward to coming home to you, I keep my promises." He laughed as I put my hands on his chest, gripping his shirt.

"Id love to, really."

"Your turning me down after all the shitty pouts I've gotten the past few hours from you?" I growled, kissing his neck and he laughed, his hands on my waist.

"We have plans today."

"Yeah, in the bedroom." He chuckled, kissing me and I pulled on his shirt causing him to laugh harder, looking at me with a tsk and a shake of his head.

"No baby, not yet." I pouted and he beamed, wrapping his hand around mine. "I mean the graffiti room could be showed off later." I gripped his hand, pulling him towards the room before he finished and he laughed, leaning against the still closed door. "Nuh uh, first things first." He pulled the mask that was around his neck off, handing it to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I feel like an alien when I wear this." I groaned and he chuckled, intertwining our hands and bringing me into the room.

"You're my alien though right baby?" I rolled my eyes, looking around the room, my jaw going slack even though he couldn't see it through the mask. "What do you think?"

"It looks sick." I choked out, looking at the familiar and unfamiliar pieces in the room. Two walls were covered in paint, as well as pictures of his artwork back at the London home. The other walls were blank canvases for him, tarps all over the floor covered in paint, spray paint cans, and some canvas for him to paint on. "This is what I couldn't see for days?" he rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"No this is." He hummed, pulling out a huge canvas and I covered my mask with my hands, in absolute shock at what he was showing me. He was a talented artist, amazing, and he had gotten one of our few wedding photos and recreating it with his own little style. Since we didn't have a big wedding it was only a few photos on our phones, no photographer around. So there were some pictures around the house that I had printed out, but this had to be one of the pictures he had, because Id never seen it before. "Whatcha think?" he asked after a few minutes and I shook my head.

"Zayn that's so." I choked out, taking the mask off to cover my mouth with my hand and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around my shoulders as I nuzzled into his neck.

"Are you crying baby?" he choked out, pulling away and wiping my cheeks as I nodded. "So its not so awful?" I shook my head. "Better or worse than sex." I laughed and he grinned, looking at me, wiping my cheek. "So your happy with it hm?" I nodded and he grinned. "Good." I furrowed my eyebrows, watching him grab the big canvas and pick it up, taking it down the hall.

"Zaynie where are you going with it?"

"Going to put it up on the walls in the main hall." He called over his shoulder and I furrowed my eyebrows before following him down the stairs. I stood beside him, as he held it up, asking me if it was centered and what not. A few minutes later he was behind me, his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. "Put it here, so that way everyone has to see my beautiful girl and I on the happiest day of our lives." I beamed, turning to look at him. "Do you think it looks good?"