You Stole My Heart Ch 42

*** 3 months into the tour***

“Hey, you all right?” I nodded, giving Tes a small smile and she sat across from me. “Hows the house?”

“Empty,” I said with a pout and she gave me a small smile, looking up at the waiter who came up to our table. Zayn had been on tour for a while now, and I had just got done planning a surprise visit in a few weeks. Wed hadn't seen each other for almost a whole month, by the time id fly out to see him it'd be almost two. Tessa brought me down to earth and I eyed her as she kicked me under the table.
“Hey, I'm talking to you,” I sighed.
“Sorry,” I hummed. “Thinking about Zayn.”
“Speaking of Zayn.” she hummed. “Have you talked to his side of the family?”

“Not really,” I admitted. “Doniya of course, and his younger sisters, but not his parents.” She nodded. 

“Your mums fine.”
“I didn't ask,” I hummed, taking a sip of my drink and she frowned.

“She's your mum Cat.”
“She should act like it and not randomly show up when I'm trying to meet my husbands family.”

“She was invited to the lunch just like you were.”
“Look Tess.” I whispered. “I love you, I really do. But can we not have a family reunion right now?” She sighed.

“Well, what do you want to talk about?”
“How much of a punk Justin Bieber is, how pretty little liars is coming out, something,” I breathed. “Not related to One Direction.”

“So little mix,” I glared and she smirked, taking a sip of her drink as I sighed.

“I hate this family,” I whispered and she laughed.

“So, what are you getting Zayn?”
“For our one year?”
“Yeah.” I shrugged.
“Whats better than me.” She laughed.

“Nothing that I know of,” I beamed. “So you're flying out?”
“Yep. My plane will land while he's performing, with traffic and stuff he should be coming into the hotel when I get the room set up.” She smirked,

“And you're staying?”
“Just for the weekend,” I admitted. “But, he has days off in that city so hopefully well spend some time together sight seeing, and they wont have to take him away from me for shows.” 

“Thats good, nothing to argue with management about.”
“Is this lunch really over the drama that this marriage has caused?”
“No.” she admitted. “I haven't seen you much, I'm just reminding you what you've done with me not around.”
“Ok Tessa.” I said with wide eyes and she smirked. “Just for that I think you should buy us a round since you know everything and since I keep screwing up,” she laughed.

“Were both driving home,” she said shaking her head. “Im not getting another call from Zayn to keep an eye on you,” I rolled my eyes.
“I can handle myself,” I said sullenly and she giggled.
“Obviously,” I rolled my eyes, kicking her feet under the table.

* * *

“How are you baby?” Zayn hummed and I gave the floor a small smile.
“Im good,” I whispered, running my fingers through my hair. “Ive got all the laundry done, the house is clean.”
“Good girl,” I laughed at his tone. “But I asked how you were not how nice and clean the house is.”
“Im good lovely,” I promised. “I just miss you is all.”

“Tell me something I don't know,” I giggled, sitting on the bed, looking at his side of it. “I miss you too baby,” I smiled.

“Good,” he laughed. “Hows the shows?”
“Their good,” he hummed. “Its loud and crazy and amazing,” I beamed. “I just miss seeing my girl out there every night.”
“You haven't seen me out there in months.”
“I know. Thats why I miss it,” I smiled.