You Stole My Heart Ch 23

“Tell me I'm not being stupid.” Zayn said as soon as I picked up.

“What do you mean?” I asked softly.

“I'm sitting outside my parents’ house, talking myself into going in there and tell them everything.” He hesitated. “Tell me I'm overthinking this, that they’ll love you and that they’re going to be completely fine with it.”

“I wish I could babe.”

“Lina.” He complained and I laughed.

“What do you want to hear?” I asked, playing with a pen on my desk as he took a deep breath.

“That they like you better, they’re happy about us, that you love me and want me to hurry up and do this so I can come home to you?”

“Well I do love you and I do want you to come home.” I said. “But I'm not going to lie to you hon.” I said softly and he hit the steering wheel.

“I can’t stomp my feet.” He complained and I laughed, thinking about this morning. “Please lie.” I rolled my eyes.

“Zayn our families are going to be mad at us.” I said softly. “You married me in secret when you have Shay, if they weren’t mad id be mad.” I could see him furrowing his eyebrows. “But if it makes you feel any better, Tessa’s coming up for lunch in my office and I planned on telling her, so you’re not alone.” He sighed.

“You think she’ll take it hard?”

“Don't you remember what she told me?” I complained. “And she knew about us.” I reminded. “She’s going to be mad, but ill judge how to tell Shay and mum by telling Tessa.” I said softly, writing on a sheet of paper as I was on the phone.

“And ill judge how to tell the guys by telling my family I guess.” He hummed.

“Whatever they say please don't be mad.” I begged.

“You act like I'm going to punch my mother or something.” He said and I chuckled.

“No, but you’d go to the ends of the universe for me so there’s no telling what you’ll do if something’s said about me.”

“Let’s not find out.” He said and I laughed. “Because I don't even know, I’d probably punch them.”

“Well don't punch your mum, or anyone else in your family.” He chuckled and I sighed. “Go in there babe, their waiting on you.”

“Safaa's looking through the window.” He said chuckling. “I’ve probably been out here 10 minutes.” He said softly. “I'm waiting on the swat team of my sisters to come check on me.”

“Well don't wait.” I said softly. “Get it over with and call me if you need me.”

“That’s what I'm supposed to tell you.” He said softly.

“Well say it because Tessa should be here any minute.” I sighed.

“Well call me if you need me.” I laughed at his tone, imagining him rolling his eyes.

“That’s my line.”

“Catalina.” He complained and I laughed. “I love you.” He cooed and I laughed.

“I love you too.” I said softly, ducking my head. “Go, I’ll call you later when I tell her.” I said, my door opening and Tessa walking in with take out.

“Alright, bye babe.”

“Bye.” I said softly, Tessa placing the food on the desk and I hung up.