You Stole My Heart Ch 25

So sorry about the last few weeks, its summer and while I’ve been writing a lot I’ve also been ignoring the fact that I need to update. I ignore my alarms about updating on Sunday night and I'm hoping to get back into the routine now that I'm working again and not all my time is stuck in my room. Last week I went out of town and wasn't back until Monday so here’s a slightly longer chapter to make up for it!:D

“Zayn.” I whined and he chuckled, pulling his hand back into his lap and I glared making him roll his eyes.

“You know you like it.” He said childishly and I laughed, fixing my bangs as I shook my head.

“Idiot.”

“That’s how you sneakily say I love you.” He hummed and I smacked his arm making him laugh.

“Shut up.” I mumbled. “What does that mean?” I asked and he rolled his eyes.

“Nothing that I know of.” I rolled my own eyes, pushing the mirror up and leaning back into the seat, fixing my shirt. He reached over, grabbing my hand as he continued to focus on traffic and I smiled weakly, placing my other hand over ours, playing with his fingers and tracing his tattoos. “Where do you wana go?” he asked, squeezing my hand. “You could get a range rover, or a Bentley.”

“Or a normal car.” I hummed and he rolled his eyes. “I'm simple.” He snorted and I smacked his chest. “I am!” I whined and he chuckled, kissing my hand.

“Of course you are.”

“Don't patronize me.” I complained and he shook his head.

“You think you’re so smart throwing that word around all the time.” He hummed.

“I did marry a wana be English teacher.” I hummed. “So I have to be pretty smart.”

“You’re the looks of the relationship.” I glared.

“Its 50/50.” I said and he rolled his eyes.

“So, what kind of car?” he hummed and I shrugged, looking out the window. “Catalina.” He hummed.

“What?”

“You want me to just drive to all the dealerships in London?” he hummed.

“That’d be nice.” I said, playing with his hands.

“No.” he said simply. “Were going to the range rover dealership.”

“No.” I complained.

“Will you decide?” he complained, glaring at me and I sighed, mumbling a random name and he shook his head. “Was that so hard?”

“Maybe.” I said, sticking my chin out and he chuckled.

* * *

“Alright, that’s the one?” The guy asked as Zayn watched me stare at the car.

“Mmh.” I said nodding, turning to them and giving Zayn a smile. “Do you like it?” I asked him softly and he nodded.

“It’s very Catalina.” I smirked and he kissed my lips, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Let’s go do the paperwork?” I nodded, keeping my arm around Zayn and following the guy inside. I didn't pay that much attention because Zayn shook his head, giving me a weak smile, mumbling that he had it. I picked my head up as Zayn said something about paying it all.

“What?” he didn't respond and I grabbed his hand. “Zayn were not paying all of it right now.”

“Cat-“