You Stole My Heart Ch 35

I'm borrowing a computer until I can afford a new computer, but here's the next chapter 2 weeks late. . . Oops. . . I don't know if its just me but the format is looking different, maybe because of the computer I'm using i don't know, but anyways here's the next chapter, full of cute Zayn/Catalina moments before more drama happens:)

“Mmh, good morning.” Zayn chuckled at my tone, running his hands up and down my arms. “Maybe we should trade our king bed for a twin bed.” I hummed and he rolled his eyes.

“You’re only saying that because you don't have an elbow in your lung.” I moved off him and he sighed making me frown.

“Sorry.” I whispered and he chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist, turning us on our sides.

“Much better.” He whispered, kissing my forehead. “And I think I could get use to an elbow in my lung as long as you’re sleeping well.”

“But what if you’re not sleeping well?” I whispered, eyeing him as he closed his eyes, shrugging.

“Well trade.” He whispered. “You can be on top one night; I can be on top another.” I glared, swatting his arm at his cheeky tone and he laughed.

“God we go one weekend without you touching me and you’d think I was a nun and you were trying to convert me.” he laughed and I smirked, looking up at him before shifting in the bed, putting my arms under my head causing him to pout.

“What wrong with my arm.” He hummed, gesturing to the arm sprawled out on my ‘pillow’ and the body part I was just resting on.

“Nothing.” I hummed, shifting once again, trying to get comfortable. “I'm just trying to get comfortable.”

“Would your elbow in my lung be more comfortable?” I giggled, shaking my head, both of us smiling at each other.

“No.” I said giggling and he smirked, leaning down and gripping my chin, kissing me softly causing me to sigh, leaning into him. “What time is it?” I asked a few moments later, my head on his chest and my fingers running over his tattoos. He sighed, picking his chin off the top of my head to look over at the alarm clock behind me. He put his chin back, letting out a deep sigh.

“Breakfast time in the Malik household.” “You’re only saying that because you smell your mums cooking.” I said softly, swatting at his chest and he chuckled.

“Soo.” He hummed and I laughed, nuzzling into his chest.

“5 more minutes of cuddle time?” I whispered and he laughed, playing with my hair that was up in a ponytail.

“Ok, but only 5 more minutes.” He said firmly and I laughed, looking up at him through my lashes. “5 minutes and 59 seconds if you keep looking at me like that.” I rolled my eyes, placing my head on his chest, hearing him sigh. We got up a few minutes later, him saying that one of the girls would come and get us soon enough. He took a shower first leaving me to go downstairs by myself, grateful to have Doniya waiting at the table with a weak smile on her face.

“Morning.” She whispered and I laughed, eyeing her huge coffee cup in front of her.

“Morning.” I hummed, ruffling Safaa's hair and giving her a small smile as she munched on her breakfast. “How’s your ankle babe?” “Don't even remember how much it hurt.” “Good.” I grinned, ruffling her hair again before heading to the bar where Trisha had laid out breakfast.

“Help yourself.” Doniya called and I laughed, looking at her over my shoulder.

“Thanks.” She gave me a small smile, laying her head on her arms.