You Stole My Heart Ch. 8

So I haven’t updated in a while. I’ve gotten busy with work and school that I just haven’t had the chance, and then when I was about to upload I changed my mind on how this chapter would be, so I had to wait until I had a day off to fix it, and then I kept getting distracted and writers block. So excuses aside, this chapter is short but I promise next week update will be 10 times better. I just felt like things were happening too quickly, the main conflict would happen in the first 10 chapters, and I wasn’t ok with that. So I’m changing some stuff up, and hopefully it will be better than I had originally planned. Rambling aside, here’s the next chapter :) Sorry for the late update and the short chapter.!

* * * *

Zayn was really getting annoying. It’s been two weeks since he found out about the pictures and he’s been extra paranoid. He goes out of his way to make sure no one sees him come over, he makes me go around the neighborhood a few million times before I can even think about passing his mailbox. I understand he’s worried about us getting caught but really? He so damn annoying. It’s kinda sad that I'm really glad he’s leaving. Trust me I hate it, but his mum called the other day and he’s going up to Bradford for a week or so. I’ll miss him, of course, but I won’t miss his paranoia. Currently I'm sitting in the floor of his closet, hiding in his jackets and he’s laughing in front of his suitcase.

“Gotcha!” he cried, grabbing my ankle and I squealed, sliding out from under his clothes.

“It’s a good thing you don't have carpet!” I complained with wide eyes, him standing over me as I laid on his hardwood floor.

“Aww id kiss your boo boos.” He cooed and I squinted my eyes at him.

“Asshole.” He laughed. “My turn.”

“It’s my turn.”

“You have packing to do.” I shooed him away before standing up and pulling his shirt down. As soon as I walked into his closet I went and grabbed a shirt off the hanger, putting it over my tank top and jeans. I was having fun in his closet, playing hide and seek while he packed, and putting together outfits that had him laughing like a mad man. I suddenly realize I would miss his paranoia for a week. He was annoying, obviously, but as soon as we walked into the house it was fine. It was just those 5 minutes of coming and going that were horrible. I walked around his closet, thumbing through his shirts and jackets before grabbing one of his leather ones. “How do I look?” I asked, turning and looking at him.

“Very hot, as always when you wear my clothes.” I grinned, dropping the jacket on the floor just to see what he would say. “How come when I leave a bag of crisp out, you go off on me but you can leave my clothes everywhere?” I giggled, hiding between his clothes when he shot me a glare.

“Because I can!” I called, staring at his shirts. “How come you can have a huge closet but when I have a huge closet I'm such a girl?” he joined me in-between the clothes, chuckling as he watched me drop the shirt I was smelling.

“Because I can.” I blushed and he laughed. “Your so cute.” He pressed his lips onto mine and I smiled, getting out of his clothes and walking to his suitcase, sitting in it. “Now that I don't have a problem with.” I laughed, sitting criss cross in it as he kneeled in front of me.

“Why are you going again?” I asked, turning my head to the side slightly.

“Because I want you to beg me to stay.” He said sarcastically and I shrugged.

“I guess I’ll let you get back to packing.” His eyes widened and I laughed, throwing myself at him, causing him to lose his balance and fall back on the floor. He turned his head to the side, me hovering over him before he looked at me.