You Stole My Heart Ch. 28

*** A Week Later ***

“Good morning.” I hummed and Zayn laughed, eyeing me.

“Morning.” He replied and I sighed, closing my eyes.

“How long have you been up?”

“Just a little bit.” He lied and I sighed.

“That’s nice.” He chuckled, kissing my forehead.

“Go back to sleep hon.” He cooed and I shook my head.

“No, todays important.”

“Why?” I swatted at his chest and he chuckled. “Why, seriously, I forgot.”

“Good, horrid thing to remember anyways.” He rolled his eyes, lifting my chin and I accepted his kiss, grinning as he pulled away.

“Happy birthday.” He hummed and I gave him a weak smile.

“Thank you.” I whispered, nuzzling into him. “Happy anniversary.” I added and he beamed.

“You remembered.” I laughed, nodding. “And how do I know what horrid thing you don't want to remember isn’t our anniversary.”

“You don't.” he rolled his eyes, placing his chin on the top of my head and pulling me close. “It’s our day.” I reminded. “I got outta work, you better have.” I added and he nodded, placing his lips on the top of my head. “No interruptions, back to before when I was your little secret.”

“Right.” he hummed in agreement about 30 seconds before our phones went off making me groan, gripping the awful shirt he wore to bed, trying to keep him to me.

“No interruptions Malik.” I said tiredly as he reached around me.

“It’s mum.”

“I don't care if it’s the queen.”

“Why would it be, she’s got my old number.” I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. “Hi mum.” I slammed my forehead in his chest, both of us groaning and his thumb moving my bangs out of my eyes. “Way to go hon.” He complained. “What? No, Catalina just shoved her face in my chest really hard, were fine.” I rolled onto my back, staring up at him as he talked to his mum, sighing and rolling his eyes before he hung up, throwing the phone off the bed and hovering over me.

“You answered.” I hummed, gripping his shirt.

“Sorry, with her its answer the first time and get rid of her or ignore it and hear the ringtone constantly.”

“The phone has a silent setting my dear.”

“Not if she keeps calling and taking up the screen.”

“Were not having an argument about calls.” He chuckled, kissing my forehead.

“I think we are, but you can say I won and get over it.”

“Or you could say I won and get over here and kiss me.” he chuckled. “Today is kind of the biggest day of my life.” I added.

“Aww darling I didn't think our anniversary meant that much to you.” He cooed and I rolled my eyes, gripping his chin and kissing his lips. He soon dragged me out of bed, complaining that he had way too much planned for us to just lie in bed all day, laughing when I said my ideas were probably better. I changed, doing my make up as Zayn took a shower, teasing me about not teasing him.

“You really don't have anything to say or complain about?” he hummed, eyeing me as I looked through my bag.

“Nope, I offered and you denied.” I looked at him in the mirror and he pouted making me laugh. “I'm sorry you regret your decisions.” I hummed, applying lip gloss making him groan and me burst into giggles. “I love you.” I cooed as he walked to the shower, shaking his head.