You Stole My Heart Ch 51

"What are you thinking about?" I asked while Zayn threw the decorative pillows off the bed with a little too much force for my liking.

"My parents." I took a deep breath as he pulled the sheets back, flopping onto the mattress as I continued to stand beside it. "Just, I." he took a deep breath, staring at the ceiling before turning to me. "Come here." He begged and I climbed onto the bed hesitantly, kneeling beside him as he sat up. "No, come here baby."

"Zayn talk to me." I whispered, putting my hand on his shoulder, shaking my head. "No, not until you talk to me." I added when he pulled me closer, wanting to do more than talking.

"About what?"

"About what's bothering you." I complained and he sighed, leaning into the headboard as I sat beside him. "Come on Z, what happened to the guy that tells me everything." He glared.

"You can't say that, I'm not hiding a bunch of stuff from you."

"So what are you hiding?" he sighed, looking up at the ceiling and I hesitated, laying beside him with my head on his shoulder, looking at the ceiling too. He sighed, staying quiet as I stretched my legs out, putting my leg over his making him laugh, eyeing me out the corner of his eye. "One time when Shay and I were really little, before my dad left the face of the earth." I took a deep breath. "My entire family went on this road trip and spent the day together just shopping in this little town."

"And?"

"And I fell and I busted my knee." I lifted my leg so he could see my knee. "And that's why I've got this ittle bitty scar right here." He looked at it before turning to me. "That was one of the only times I can remember them agreeing on something, you know the fact that I needed stiches and that we all needed to go to some ER in a city wed never been to, and the family uniting before everything went to shit." He sighed, looking down at me. "Your turn?" he rolled his eyes, looking at the ceiling and taking a deep breath.

"One time I married this girl, drop dead gorgeous, absolute stunner." He winked, looking at me and I laughed. "And our families fought, and shit was said and after a year and a few months of being married my family, who the last I knew didn't care for her, wanted us to have kids while not wanting us to have kids at the same time." He turned to me. "And now I don't know what to do because I'm scared." I turned on my side, staring at him watch the ceiling. "I'm scared that one day you're not going to come home because it's too much for you. And I'm scared that my parents are going to shove you away from me, and that one day were going to be buzzing, absolutely mental, over our kid, and well tell them and it'll be perfect and there will be a fight and ill lose you, or lose them." He trailed off. "There's just a lot to be scared of when it comes to everything."

"I don't know what I could do." I whispered a few minutes after silence fell over the room. "I don't know what I could say that would convince you that I'm not going anywhere Zayn." He turned to me and I shook my head. "You fought for me over Shay, you won by going behind everyone back kinda and marrying me. You have me Z." he stared at me. "Trust me baby if the wedding didn't scare me away nothing will." I moved my hand to run my fingers through his hair, pulling on it after a moment. "You aren't getting rid of me anytime soon, hate to break it to you." He gave me a small smile, still looking upset. "I think you could murder me and id haunt you just so I could see you." He laughed; his eyes crinkling and I took a deep breath, looking at him. "So what are you scared about now hm?"

"Telling them." He whispered, turning to lay on his side so our chest were together, my hand playing with his hair while his rested on my waist. "It's a baby, it will be a baby in there." He poked my stomach. "And it should be exciting and the best thing for the entire family and I'm worried that it wont be. Not for our families. I don't want our kid growing up without grandparents and aunties." He looked up at me. "I don't want our kid asking us at the dinner table when their going to see our families and why they don't know them well other than auntie Doniya and auntie Kelsey. I don't want to have a kid that's not loved."