You Stole My Heart Ch. 4

"Well this is a surprise" I opened my eyes, picking my head up and grinning instantly.

"Baby!" He chuckled, walking towards me as he fixed the hat on his head.

"I come home, wanting to go to bed, to find some cutie in my pool." I smiled, him now standing at the edge of the pool, watching me and fiddling with the towel in his hands. "What are you doing here?"

"Came by to steal the place."

"Ahh."

"Got distracted though."

"That happens too often." I playfully glared and he smiled making me roll my eyes.

"I thought you were coming home tomorrow." I said, smiling slightly.

"I thought you were supposed to keep a low key."

"Everyone was with you, no one noticed me."

"I hope not, hate for you to post an article about yourself sneaking in."

"The fans would hate me more than management?" He chuckled.

"Ok twitter lover." I grinned. "Come on, get outta the pool." He dangled the towel and I groaned.

"You come in."

"I don't swim."

"Or dance but you were leading me around the kitchen remember?" He smiled.

"I do." I didn't respond, my fingers playing with the water around me. "Come on Cali." He pouted before doing a kissing face making me laugh and him smile. "My giggling Cali." He murmured, shaking his head.

"Ok." He chuckled, watching me slide off the floaty in the middle of the pool, swimming over to the steps and walking up them to where he was waiting. He wrapped the towel around my shoulders, rubbing them making me smile as I pulled it around myself. "You don't have to dry me off completely." I reminded.

"If I know you like I do you’re going to be sneaky and get nasty pool water all over me." He brought the towel up to my head, drying my hair making me squeal and shove his chest as he laughed, the towel falling and revealing the tangled mess he created.

"How did I not know that was coming?" I hummed, wrapping the towel around my shoulders and pouting.

"I guess you don't know me like you say you do." I rolled my eyes; standing on my toes and puckering my lips making him chuckle, putting a hand on my waist before meeting my waiting lips. "Have you been here long?" He asked, pulling away and watching me dry myself off, tugging on the towel playfully.

"Since you left."

"Sob story." I giggled making him roll his eyes.

"Stop messing with my towel." I complained making him smile. "Jerk. Even when you leave me for a whole week and you've been here for only a few minutes."

"Take me or leave me."

"Bye." He glared, grabbing my wrist making me smile and lean into him.

"That was rhetorical."

"I figured that much." I hummed, kissing his neck that I was hiding in.

"You’re going to be the death of me Cali." He said sighing, shaking his head.

"No, that can't happen, cause that means you'll leave me, and then who will I annoy." He chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"Let's get inside." He said softly, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his side.