You Stole My Heart Ch 49

“I can’t believe were here.” Zayn hummed as we sat at the dinning table, per my request, plastic plates holding our pizza that was turning cold as we talked, his hand on my knee as I put my chin in my hand, watching him. “I’m just proper excited about living here with you.” He said and I giggled.

“Yeah? Why is that?” he shrugged, taking my hand off his under the table, playing with my ring as he moved his gaze from my hand to my face.

“Because were going to have a life here.” He said with a shrug. “London will always be our home of course but.” He sighed. “I can record anywhere, and it’s literally a private jet away.” He pursed his lips. “We might not live in this particular home for the rest of our life’s but, it’s a good start.” I grinned.

“I think so too.” He chuckled, squeezing my hand.

“Glad were on the same page.” I giggled, looking away. “And since were talking about being on the same page.” I cringed and he raised an eyebrow. “When are we going to fill this house hmm?”

“Oh.” I breathed, relaxing my shoulders.
“Oh?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Not oh like a bad oh, oh like a.” I trailed off. “Like an oh, I didn’t think that's where you were going.” He nodded.
“Do I want to know where you thought I was going?”

“You probably do but ill never tell you and even if I do we won’t talk about it.” He sighed.

“So, filling this house.” I nodded. “While I know that you need time and that you’re not probably going to be wanting to practice-“ I cut him off.

“I actually think I’ve spent enough time.” He raised an eyebrow. “I just.” I hesitated. “You've been gone for months Zayn.” I squeezed his hand that he had let go at some point. “And while nothing happened of course I was mad, and while I’m happy that nothing happened and you pulled a Beyoncé.” I sighed. “I don’t know, I just. I’m a girl.” He chuckled.
“OH baby I know that.” I swatted at his chest and he grinned “So your not mad at me?” I shook my head and he beamed.

“You've been gone for months Z.” I whispered, fixing his hair. “And I don’t need to spend weeks being upset over what could’ve happened, not when I only have weeks with you.”
“You have 52 weeks with me babe.” I rolled my eyes, both of us knowing that the next tour was far away, still this year, but going to come too soon. “So would you like to practice?” I giggled.

“I think on our visits during tour we became quiet pros.”
“I think we became pros that honeymoon.” I laughed and he grinned, watching me. “So?” he prompted and I sighed.
“I don’t know Zaynie, I thought you wanted tour and the fans to chill out a bit.”

“I want children to give me gray hair, not to have it when their born.” I rolled my eyes.

“You really want this?”
“You don’t?” he asked hesitantly and I shook my head.
“No!” I cried when he frowned. “Not no like I don’t! No like.” I grumbled. “I hate how your making me explain simple stuff.” He didn’t respond and I sighed. “No like I don’t know Zayn.” I whispered hesitantly.

“Are you going to let your family stop our growing one?” I didn’t respond, picking up the plates.

“You done?” I asked, shutting the lid when I came back to the table.
“Lina.” He whispered, pulling me onto his lap and I looked at the pool in the backyard, avoiding his gaze. “Catalina Rose.” I turned and he sighed, running his thumb over my jawline, cupping my face. “Lov-“
“I just don’t feel comfortable.” I whispered, his thumb wiping my tears. “I don’t feel comfortable bringing a child into the world, having our families oh and aw over them when. When I don’t even know my family.” He pulled away, staring at me.