You Stole My Heart ch. 43

“Room 458.” Paul hummed, handing me the key and I beamed.

“Thank you,” I grinned and he laughed.

“Im glad you're here Cat,” he said softly. “Zayn's been mopey without you,” I gave him a small smile. “Maybe the weekend with you will bring him back to earth for a while.”
“Thats what I'm hoping,” I hummed and he gestured for me to go on my way. My plan of being in the room when Zayn came back from the show failed when someone on the plane decided to wear and refuse to remove every piece of metal on their body while going through security, and someone else didn't know how to pack shampoo. It was a nightmare. So now Zayn was calling me to wish me a goodnight, to talk before he crashed, and I was ignoring his calls, texting him that I was editing and my phone was dying. He wasn't buying it, continuing to blow up my phone and I sighed, stopping outside of his room, unlocking the door and sneaking inside while the shower continued to run. I pulled my stuff into the room quietly, shaking my head at the mess he made in the room. I set up my phone, recording the room and praying that he put a towel on when he came out of the shower. I sat on the bed, waiting for the shower to cut off and Zayn to sigh, opening the bathroom door. When he walked around the corner his eyes met mine and he froze in place.

“Hi baby,” I breathed, walking to him when he stayed still. “Sweetie?” I choked out, looking up at him and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest, hard, and I gasped when my chest crashed into his. He nuzzled his face into my hair and I beamed, reaching up and running my fingers through his hair. “Hi love,” I breathed and he squeezed me tighter making me smile, kissing his cheek. “Im home?”

“Catalina.” he breathed and I grinned, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. “Baby girl,” he choked out and I pulled away, falling onto my heels, cupping his face, a frown on my lips as he eyed me.
“Hey, don't cry.”
“Im not,” he said, his voice raw. “The steam from the shower,” he hesitated and I rolled my eyes. “Come up here,” he groaned, pulling me up and I squealed, kicking my legs as he kissed me hard. “Catalina.” he whispered.
“Zayn.” I repeated in the same tone and he squeezed my hips, hard, walking to the bed, throwing me on it and I laughed, looking up at him. “Ive got my phone recording your reaction,” I whispered and he eyed it, reaching over and turning it off making me laugh as he threw it over his shoulder.

“Fuck,” he breathed, crawling onto me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. “I cant believe your here babygirl.”

“Surprised?” he groaned and I laughed, his lips on my neck. “I take it as a yes.”

“I knew you were gonna come out.”
“No, you didn't,” I breathed, pushing him away. “Liar.”
“I hoped you would,” he admitted, putting his forehead to mine. “When I said I missed you, all that stuff I told you, I meant it,” I ran my fingers over his scruff. “Fuck I'm so glad you're here.” I grinned.
“Happy anniversary,” I hummed and he shook his head, kissing me. “Hey, wheres my presents?” I breathed and he groaned.
“You're fucking looking at it,” I laughed.

“Well, I'm glad you've thought of me” he rolled his eyes, kissing me again.

* * *

“Ive missed this.” Zayn grumbled in his sleep, pulling me tighter into his chest and I smiled, looking up at him through my lashes. “Waking up to you, last night,” my smile grew as he covered my neck and shoulders with kisses. “I cant wrap my head around the idea that your back.”

“It's not an idea anymore, is it?” I breathed and he grinned, kissing me. “So.” I whispered. “What do you want to do today?”
“You,” I rolled my eyes, nuzzling into him and he wrapped his arm around my waist as I pressed my fingers to his chest, running them over his tattoos.