You Stole My Heart Ch. 37

“How many times do you plan on seeing Zayn on tour?” His mum asked and I hesitated.

“Depends on what he wants.” “You there.” I laughed, eyeing him. “24/7.” I grinned. “You could be the unofficial 6th member.” “I'm sure that’s what Liam told Sophia, and that’s what Louis told Eleanor.”

“No they’re not that creative.” I laughed and he winked. “I think you should go a lot.” “You said I couldn’t go a bunch of shows back to back, or all of them.”

“I didn't know how much I'd miss you.” I gave him a sad smile.

“Zayn.” I awed, reaching up and fixing his hair and he smirked. “I’ll be there a lot.” I assured. “A bunch of shows here and there, the first and last ones for sure.”

“For each part?” “No the first show and last show and like three in-between.” His eyes widened and I giggled. “Yes for each part.” I hummed and he grinned.

“Good I don't even want to miss you.” He whispered, grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles. “I want everyone to complain that your already back.” “Convince molly of me taking a bunch of time off and I’ll try.”

“Hey all hard hitting journalist have to travel.” He grinned. “Maybe you could follow us around and write a big article about behind the scenes and stuff.” I gave him a sad smile. “You know I can’t write about you anymore love.” I hummed. “Conflict of interest.”

“Well why don't you divorce him during tour, I'm sure your marriage wasn't legal anyways.” My sister hummed, taking a sip of her drink and Zayn’s hand pressed against my leg, holding me down surprisingly.

“Well I thought of that, but I went through way too much bullshit to even date him so why would I give up so easily?” I hummed. “And I may not get to write about things behind the scenes but I get to sleep with him behind the scenes so it’s a win win.” My sister gulped and I smirked as Zayn chuckled. “And even if I did divorce him idiotic girls like you would think you had a chance and I’d like to keep my husband for a few years.” I wrapped my arm around his own and he beamed. “And I think years of marriage are better than a byline article, even though it would be sick to be able to follow him around on tour for my job.” He grinned.

“Blogging behind the scenes doesn’t give you a byline.” “No, it doesn’t.” I hummed. “Great thing I'm not a blogger mum.” She didn't respond and I took a sip of my drink, us falling silent as the waitress brought out all of our food.

“Looks amazing, thank you.” Zayn hummed and the waitress gave him a small smile as I beamed beside him. I murmured my own thank you as Zayn reached over, pushing my hair over my shoulder and I beamed, looking up at him as he twirled a finger around one of my loose curls, dropping it before he picked up his fork and dug in. “Eat darling.” He hummed, looking at me in concern when I played with my food, pushing it around on my plate after a few bites.

“Cant.” I hummed, holding his gaze. “Promised Doniya I'd bring her home leftovers.” He rolled his eyes, leaning down and kissing the side of my face making me grin at the silent to everyone else but us noise he made as he did.

“Eat darling.” He said softly. “Please, you haven’t eaten much all weekend.” I held his gaze before sighing, nodding. “Thank you.” He hummed and I gave him a small smile, watching him go back to his own meal and I took a deep breath, taking a bite of my food. I wasn't sure how I managed to eat so much with my stomach in knots, but by the time someone broke the silence a good 1/3 of my plate was gone.

“So Zayn by the way you’re treating your in-laws and continue to bring up the girl’s father, I'm sure Catalina’s told you about why we wanted you to be with Shay.” “Not now mum.” He said sternly, his hand running up and down my leg.