You Stole My Heart Ch 21

***4 Days Later***

“I really think we would’ve been fine there for a few more days.” I told Zayn as he dragged in the bags.

“I don't think so.” He said, dropping the bags. “Good idea on putting my stuff in laundry bags so you could use my suitcase to carry the things you bought.” I gave him a look.

“You thought the dress I bought there looked pretty good.”

“I did, and I also thought I was a packing pro and we could get everything back in the three suitcases we bought. I forgot the suitcases you packed were already busting at the seams.” I raised an eyebrow.

“Are you ok?” he sighed, placing his hands on my hips, me looking up at him. “I'm sorry I didn't realize-“

“No Lina.” He said softly, shaking his head. “Don't apologize, I'm just.” He sighed, watching me place my hand on his bicep. “I'm mad the media didn't find us.” I raised an eyebrow, looking at him. “Trust me I don't want to deal with that tonight.” He shook his head. “But it just went so perfect, and that’s not a bad thing it’s just.” He hesitated. “How crazy am I sounding?” I laughed, placing my hand on his cheek and he gave me a weak smile.

“Pretty crazy.” I whispered, watching him and he sighed.

“Everything went perfect.” He said softly. “The vacation, the private jets, everything was perfect, and that’s amazing but I'm just not sure why.” I nodded. The whole trip we were off of twitter and instagram, shocker I know, but we were just enjoying being with each other. He had Louis making sure no one knew where we were and it was nice to be with him and not look over my shoulder, waiting to be interrupted. “And I'm worried this is the calm before the storm.” He whispered, intertwining our hands.

“I hope not.” I whispered. “I like this way too much.” He dropped my hand, cupping my face and kissing my forehead a few times, caressing my cheek as I closed my eyes, leaning into his hand. “I love you way too much.” I whispered, looking up at him through my lashes.

“I love you too.” He whispered, kissing me and I gripped his wrist, keeping his hand to my face as he deepened the kiss, slowly pulling away. “It’s getting late Lina.” He whispered and I smiled at the nickname. “Let’s get to bed.” I nodded, giving him a week smile before reaching around him, grabbing the tiny suitcase. “Oh thanks so much for the help.” He said and I grinned.

“You’re welcome.” I said, flipping my hair over my shoulder and dragging the suitcase behind me, acting like it was the heaviest thing in the world.

“Catalina.” He hummed, shaking his head. “My girl until the end.” I beamed, winking at him as I climbed up the stairs.

* * *

“No.” Zayn groaned and I laughed, watching him. “Your dressed, that’s not ok.” I rolled my eyes.

“I have work Zayn.”

“No.” he groaned again and I shook my head. “If you have work I do too.”

“You do babe.” I reminded.

“Lina.” I laughed, him looking at me through squinted eyes. “Come here.”

“No, I’ll never leave.” He chuckled.

“You can be on top so you can escape if you just have to.” I rolled my eyes at his cheeky tone and he patted the bed making me sigh.

“If you keep me I swear Zayn.” I hummed, standing on the bed and straddling him practically, sitting on his lap. “What hon?” I asked and he kissed my lips making me smile, running my hand through his hair as he sat up, wrapping an arm around my waist.