You Stole My Heart Ch 40

I left my water bottle on the chair beside me, walking with security, the extra hands surrounding us causing more attention than needed but I didn't care. I wanted to box I was in to move faster, getting me to Zayn who was backstage. When the fans weren’t around I moved past the extra hands, walking by myself, my legs moving quickly and the guard I was talking to earlier struggling to catch up.

“Catalina it could be nothing.” Kelsey tried.

“He was acting weird today.” I said shaking my head. “Something wrong, I feel it.” I added, running forward when I saw the paramedics.

“Lina.” Harry said, grabbing my waist and I shoved his hand off, walking into the room. “Catalina.” He called and Zayn picked his head up.

“What happened to you?” I breathed, looking at him and turning to the paramedics. “Don't take that off.” I added, glaring as his hand reached up for the oxygen mask.

“He passed out, he shouldn’t perform tonight.”

“What happened?”

“I just got lightheaded is all, laid down and.” He shook his head causing me to sigh, running my fingers through his hair as he eyed me. “I can perform.”

“NO you cant.”

“It’s the first show, I'm fine.”

“Zayn you passed out you cannot go onstage like nothing happened.”

“Nothing happened.” He whined like a child and I eyed him.

“No Zayn I don't think its safe.” I whispered. “If you passed out backstage what happened onstage in front of the fans when your hot and running around.”

“Ill take it slow, I promise.” He assured and I eyed him once again before turning to the paramedics.

“We always have people backstage, if he gets lightheaded he can come to the back.”

“Do you promise to take it slow.” I whispered and he nodded causing me to sigh, looking at Louis.

“I have him.” He assured shaking his head. “You have nothing to worry about, ill keep a close eye on him.” Niall pressed his hand over his mouth and I ran my fingers through my hair.

“Zayn love I really don't know.” I whispered shaking my head. “I just.” I shook my head. “I don't want you to, I know this is the first show and how important it is to you but.” I shook my head. “I don't think its safe baby.” I whispered, placing my hand on his shoulder. “If you want to go out there you can, but you have to pick for yourself and your health, not for the fact that you’ve been looking forward to this and everything else.” He frowned.

“I can do it.” He promised. “Ill be fine.” He assured me, reaching up and pulling my hand off his shoulder, intertwining our fingers. “Lou and the others will watch me, ill take it slow, the paramedics are in the back if I get light headed. I'm fine, I promise you.” He assured, kissing the back of my hand and I eyed him warily.

“Zayn.” I whispered, shaking my head and he stood up slowly, me watching him warily and he gave me a smile. 

“See, I can go slow.” He winked, moving around me, slowly picking up his leg and I laughed, eyeing him.

“Zayn.” I repeated, shaking my head, eyeing Louis who smirked. “What did you eat today?” I asked, crossing my arms over my chest, eyeing him as he walked to the other side of the room, everyone slowly leaving.

“What we had at the house.”

“That’s all.” I asked with wide eyes. “Zayn you threw half of it in the bin before we left.” I chastised.