You Stole My Heart Ch. 7

“Yeah, what’s up?” I turned, finding my aunt leaning against the couch.

“Tessa!” I squealed, running to her and she laughed, holding me close. “What are you doing here?” I squealed, pulling away.

“I'm not answering that until you answer my questions about that.” She gestured to Zayn and I bit my lip, eyeing him.

“Zayn.” I said, dropping Tessa’s arms and wrapping my own around his waist. “This is my aunt Tessa, Tessa this is Zayn.”

“Her boyfriend.” He confirmed and I gave him a weak smile.

“So you’re the reason she not answering my calls.” I bit my lip.

“Sorry.” I squealed and she laughed. “What are you doing her Tessa?” I asked, Zayn wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

“I came to see you, I’ve been on vacation and it feels like forever since we talked, but I see you’re busy.” She said, grinning at Zayn and he shifted under her gaze making us both laugh.

“We were just-.”

“It’s just best to stay quiet.” I said, cutting Zayn off by putting my hand on his chest. He rolled his lips in his mouth and I laughed at his expression.

“I'm going to go get coffee.” I nodded, him leaving the hall and Tessa sent me a smile.

“So, he slept over?”

“We had our 3 months anniversary.” I said, wrapping my arms around myself.

“Are you guys being safe.” My eyes widened.

“Tessa!”

“It’s an honest question.” She complained. “Is that a no?” my face felt on fire.

“Yes.” I complained, covering my face, coming into the living room and she pushed herself off the couch. “Look I love you but why are you here?” she pulled her phone out of her pocket.

“A source sent these the other day.” She said, handing it to me and I felt my eyes widen, seeing me going to and leaving Zayn’s house. “And I came to warn you.”

“Shit.” I breathed. “You’re not.”

“You know I can’t.” I bit my lip. “You’re going to have to tell them.”

“I can’t.” I breathed, hearing Zayn leave the kitchen, probably heading to my room to finish getting ready.

“Well I can’t hide this much longer, it’s been a week and the source called wondering why their pictures weren’t released.”

“Shit.” I repeated.

“Look I don't see why you’re hiding it. He’s hot.”

“And a member of the biggest boy band whose fans are known to send hate to the girl that gave him his coffee.” She shot me a weak smile.

“How long has then been going on?”

“A few months.” I said after hesitating.

“So you’re the mystery girl.” I sighed, leaning against the couch. I nodded, eyeing her. “You know how much trouble you’re going to get in, using your job to cover yourself up?”

“I know.” I said softly, looking at my feet. She bumped her shoulder with mine and I looked up at her.

“You really love him, don't you?” she asked and my eyes widened.

“What? No.” I shook my head, making sure he wasn't nearby. “I mean.” I hesitated, turning back to her. “Not yet.” I said sitting up and standing in front of her. “But Tessa.” I breathed, shaking my head. “Last night we had that night.” She smiled. “The one you were always talking about, the one that made you feel a million times closer.” I shook my head. “We just talked and I don't even know where the time went. I didn't even sleep.” I breathed and she beamed. “I don't know Tess.” I shook my head, looking at my feet. “If I don't love him now I will soon.” She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me and I smiled.