You Stole my Heart Ch 50

"Lina?"

"Yeah." I called, walking through the house.

"Come join me in the living room." He called as I walked to it, hesitating by the door to put my keys in the bowl, leaving my purse on the table beside it. "Hi love."

"Hiya." He grinned, pecking my lips and I giggled when he gripped my chin.

"More." I rolled my eyes, pulling away as he grumbled under his breath. It was Wednesday, the house was finally put away, and I was getting into the awful routine of leaving Zayn every morning for work, to come home, make dinner, and lay in bed beside him, repeating it the next day. "How was work?" he asked as I went to the kitchen, coming back with two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Fine." I admitted, sitting beside him as he turned down the show he had been watching. "Long, but fine." He nodded, letting me lean into him. "How was your day?" he shrugged and I ran my fingers through his wet hair.

"Spent the afternoon in the graffiti room, know you don't like the smell of it when you come home."

"What did you make?" I asked and he shrugged making me raise an eyebrow. "No!" he whined, grabbing my hips when I went to get up. "No, ill show you later."

"No I wanna see it!"

"Not now." He whined and I frowned. "Come on your shows about to be on, then well go up there hm?" I rolled my eyes before nodding and he grinned, leaning forward and pouring us some wine. "Do you have any segments?"

"Just one or two." I admitted and he frowned. "Ill have more later on love."

"Good, because I'm going to make the guys watch it on tour and you better be all over it." I rolled my eyes and he grinned, pulling me closer.

"Did you order food?" I asked when the doorbell went off.

"No, I was hoping you'd whip something up in the kitchen whenever you wanted."

"But you wouldn't even let me go upstairs let alone the kitchen."

"So when I wanted." I laughed, the doorbell going off again and I got up as he grumbled about impatient people coming over so late. I opened the door, my eyes widening as the Malik's stood on our doorstep, their arms full of pots and pans as they shook their head, Safaa gesturing for me to be quiet. "Baby who is it?" he called and I coughed.

"Um! Just some fans playing ding dong ditch I guess." I choked out, gesturing the family to come in, shutting the door.

"Well come back in here, I think I see you." I rolled my eyes, hugging them. "Lina?" he asked when I hesitated and I heard him grumble, standing up. "You better have not gone upstairs because you don't need to see the graffiti room yet I'm not done with it." He trailed off, spotting his family as he came around the corner and I grinned, gesturing to his family who yelled in response. He beamed, hugging them, asking what they were doing here before he turned to me. "Did you plan this?" he asked and I held my hands up in surrender.

"I wish I could say I did but." I shook my head and he beamed, looking at his family.

"What are you guys doing here?" he asked, wrapping his arm over my shoulder and Doniya beamed.

"We had to come over and see the new place! See what's so great about LA! And since someone wouldn't invite us over, we decided to do it ourselves." She shoved a pot into his hands. "Put this in the oven, I've got to fix my make up." I laughed, looking at him and he rolled his eyes as his family looked around, his mum and sisters heading to the kitchen as his dad went around the living room.