You Stole My Heart Ch. 2

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked with a weak smile, staring up at Zayn. We had been talking and had seen each other a few times but it was always at his house, yeah he picked me up sometimes but for him to actually come over was different.

“Don't you want to see me?” I laughed.

“Of course, but I was starting to think you were a vampire, only coming over at night.” He laughed.

“That would be something to put in the papers.” I grinned, him leaning against the doorframe. “Where are you going?” he gestured to my outfit.

“I was actually going to go shopping, where are you going?” he shrugged.

“I just came to see you.” I smiled.

“You want to come shopping?” I said in a funny voice making him laugh.

“Not exactly. But how about I take you somewhere, can shopping wait?” I hesitated.

“Are you asking a girl to postpone shopping?”

“I want to die young.” I laughed.

“Shopping could wait, maybe.” He smirked. “But are you sure you can-“

“Don't worry about that, I’ve got everything covered.” I shrugged.

“Let’s go.” He grinned, watching me grab my purse and lock up the house behind me. He grabbed my hand, pulling me down the front steps and to his car. “Thanks.” I said grinning, stepping in the car when he held the door open for me.

“No problem babe.” I smiled, him shutting the door and walking around to the other side, turning up the music slightly.

“You’re not telling me where were going are you?”

“What made you say that?” he asked with a smirk, eyeing me.

“Because I know you.”

“Oh you know me now? We've only been together for a month and you know me?” I laughed.

“You can be very predictable.”

“Oh really now?” I laughed.

“Yes, really.”

“So what am I going to do now?” I grinned, him smirking at me. “Don't know do you?”

“See I knew you would say that.” He laughed and I smiled, watching him shake his head.

“Your something else Cali.”

“Something good I hope.” He just smiled and I raised an eyebrow. “Something good right.” I repeated.

“Yes.” I grinned.

“Better say yes.” I mumbled and he laughed, grabbing my hand off my lap and laying them on the center console making me smile and look at him.

“Are you hungry?” he asked causing me to eye the clock.

“Not really, why? Is that where were going?”

“No, impatient.” I smirked.

“Did you just change your mind?”

“Not necessarily.” I laughed.

“Just slightly?”

“I just rearranged the schedule.”

“Well what did you take out?”

“Lunch.”

“Where?” he grinned, looking at me as he rolled to a stop sign.

“Wouldn't you like to know?”