You Stole My Heart Ch. 3

"What are you doing today?" I asked as he handed me the orange juice I was reaching for.

"Photo-shoot with the guys." He huffed, glaring as I pinched his side when he held the juice out of my reach. "Hey!"

"I'm thirsty." I complained and he winked before handing me the pitcher. "And you’re disgusting." I mumbled and he laughed, placing his hand on my knee under the table.

"You didn't think so last night." I stayed silent.

"Shut up." He laughed and I swatted at his hand running my bare legs. "Jerk." I huffed.

"Hmm." He hummed, pressing his lips to mine and I smiled against his lips, enjoying the kiss. "What are you working on today?" He asked when we pulled away, going back to our meal.

"Editing my multiple articles." My nose wrinkled and he laughed, poking it making me smile. "This past month I haven't done half my work that I normally do."

"Why?"

"Because I work from home and somehow you worm you way into my attention." He laughed.

"Me?"

"Yes you. Jerk." He laughed.

"You know that photo-shoots not for a few more hours." He said leaning over and pressing his lips to my neck.

"Zayn." I complained as he laughed. "Zayn.!" I tried, weakly placing my hand on his chest, trying to shove him away. He moved his button up off my shoulder, placing his lips on my skin as my fingers ran over his chest, letting him place his lips on mine a few moments later. My phone went off, him groaning and pulling me closer, out of my chair and onto his lap.

"Ignore it." He ordered, deeping the kiss, keeping me to him as I pulled away hearing my phone go off three different times. "Catalina."

"It's work."

"Catalina." He ordered and I grabbed the phone, placing it to my ear as I ran my fingers over his red lips, him kissing them as we held each other’s gaze.

"Hello?" I asked, his hand running up and down my legs as I watched him.

"Cali? Molly's freaking out. Multiple articles are being published about one direction and we have nothing." I listened, or tried, smacking Zayn on the back of the head as he went to kiss my neck.

"Ouch." I covered his mouth, shooting him a glare as she went on and on.

"What's being said?" I asked, shhing Zayn.

"Zayn moving in with a new girl." My eyes widened, looking at Zayn as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Any pictures?" I breathed.

"Not good ones." She huffed. "But Molly's having almost all our photographers follow him."

"Shit." I breathed, looking at Zayn.

"Why is that a bad thing?" She complained and I shook my head.

"Just more articles to write." I breathed. "I'm already behind and now I have to write about Zayn and his new girl." His eyes widened and I nodded with my own wide eyes.

"We'll I'm sure all of us are going to write." She huffed. "You just need to get here before she goes crazy."

"Ok, ok. I’ll be there soon." I breathed, hanging up. "Shit." I breathed looking at him.

"How bad is it?" He asked, looking up at me.

"No good photos, but there will be if sugarscape has anything to do with it." He sighed.