You Stole My Heart Ch. 34

OMG an update on a Sunday!! What!! But anyways my computers like broken, not even turning on, so I'm at my dad's updating and I'm about to be switching to a Mac maybe if this doesn't get fixed but the updates should go back to normal now that I'm in school and working and I'm getting into a routine. But anyways hers the next chapter!! Slightly different format probably because it's not on my usual computer.

"Are you alright? What were you and my mum talking about?" She asked, walking to me and I gave her a small smile, shaking my head.

"It's nothing." I assured. "Just talking about earlier."

"You guys sounded like you didn't really make up. But she told Zayn." She trailed off.

"Girls come on!" He called out the window and I ran my fingers through my hair, giving him a small smile over my shoulder before looking at Doniya who eyed me.

"You guys didn't make up." I gave her a small smile.

"No, and Zayn doesn't know that we didn't. He needs to think everything's alright. And they soon will be." I promised.

"You don't want me to tell him." She hummed and I took a deep breath.

"I don't want to ask you to lie to your brother. I already hate lying to him myself." I took a deep breath, looking at him over my shoulder and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your secrets safe with me." She promised and I turned to her. "He's already gotten happier thinking that everything's ok. So ill go along with it."

"Doniya." I whispered, watching her walk around me. I shook my head, following her and climbing in the front seat, feeling Zayn's gaze on the both of us.

"Everything alright?" He asked and I nodded, giving him a small smile.

"Yeah, just girl talk." I hummed and I turned back to my purse, looking for my lip gloss when I realized he hadn't moved the car or his gaze. I raised an eyebrow, looking up at him.

"Girl talk or 'don't let Zayn know' talk?" he hummed and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl talk, not everything's about you." I hummed and he rolled his eyes, eyeing his sister who groaned.

"Oh my god Zayn I was asking her for a tampon, geez." His face turned red and we all laughed, him putting the car in reserve and leaving the driveway quickly as I laughed.

"Here you go babe." I said giggling and she sent me a wink as I handed her my make up bag. She handed it back to me a few minutes later and I wrapped my hand around Zayn's. "You ok babe?" I hummed and he nodded, focusing his eyes directly on the road making me laugh and lean over to kiss his cheek. He gave me a small smile before focusing on the road and I turned up the radio, humming along. We got closer to downtown and he turned the radio down looking at the mirror.

"Where do you guys want to go for dinner?" the girls started talking at once and he chuckled, eyeing me. "I'm kinda glad you didn't go or you would've been arguing with them." I laughed. "Are you sure everything's alright between you and mum."

"Zayn were fine." I assured with a small smile. "We got over it; I don't even remember why she didn't like me." He gave me a small smile.

"Good." He said softly, bringing my hand up to his lips. "The girls love you, my parents like you." He smiled before kissing the back of my hand. "Everything can go back to normal."

"Exactly." I hummed, leaning over and kissing his lips as he stopped for a red light. He eyed the girls in the back, sighing.

"Have you guys decided?" he complained and they laughed, nodding. "Well?" They rattled off a name and he sighed, shaking his head.