You Stole My Heart Ch 27

“Louis get away from the window.” I said glaring at my boyfriend who was staring at Zayn and Catalina with Liam and Harry. “You’ve met her plenty of times you shouldn’t be over there.”

“So they can be?”

“No.” Harry rolled his eyes, ignoring me and nudging Liam, mumbling stuff about Zayn’s wife. “Harold.” I warned.

“I said she was short!” he complained. “Don't get onto me mum.” I rolled my eyes, huffing and Louis sighed, leaving them and wrapping his arm around my waist, kissing my temple.

“Sorry.” He said and I gave him a weak smile, looking up at him.

“You guys have no reason to make her nervous.” I said and he nodded, going along with it just to make me happy.

“He had no reason to hide it for how many months? Oh and he told Louis!” Harry pointed at my boyfriend who was still holding onto my waist. “How are we getting punished for making her nervous when he shouldn’t have hid it in the first place.”

“Shut up Harry.” Louis and Dani said at once making Niall raise an eyebrow, walking into the room with drinks. Dani took hers with a small smile, Niall putting the rest on the table before joining her on the love seat, the door opening and Liam and Harry rushing away from the window, trying way too hard to look normal. Louis laughed as he pushed Harry off the back of the couch we were sitting on and Liam shifted how he was on the arm rest as Zayn rolled his eyes, dragging Catalina in as she complained quietly about him not knocking to give her more time.

“Way to be oblivious.” He hummed looking at Liam who avoided his gaze causing him to laugh, pulling her into the room. “Guy, this is Catalina. Cat you know the guys.” He gestured to them. “And that’s Louis girlfriend Eleanor and that’s.” he hesitated. “Danielle.”

“Why do I just get a Danielle?” She asked Niall quietly.

“Because you’re a-.” Harry trailed off, both guys glaring and Catalina raised an eyebrow causing me to roll my eyes, getting out of Louis hold and hugging her.

“Ignore them.” I hummed. “So nice to meet you babe, you’re prettier than Zayn bragged about, not like he told me.” I added glaring at him for a split second.

“I tell one person and everyone hates me.” he complained, still holding onto her tightly.

“Because you told Louis.” I said simply and I didn't have to turn to know he was pouting. “No offense love but you're you, and as much as I love it, it’s not fair.” I turned to look at him and he hesitated before nodding in agreement making everyone else laugh, including Catalina making me grin, turning back to her. “I would love to show off my cooking skills-“ I started, Harry laughing making Louis shove him off the couch again and I rolled my eyes. “But I'm super tired, I hope pizzas fine.”

“Yeah.” She assured and I grinned.

“Perfect.” I placed my hand on Zayn’s arm, going around him and leaving the room, Louis making a joke that had everyone laughing and Zayn leaving the door frame. I came back into the room with Louis phone, glaring at him.

“What did I do now?”

“Not call the pizza.” I said, throwing his phone at him and he sighed.

“Sorry.” I sat down, hitting his legs that he had laid out so no one took my seat. “Harry’s curls-“

“Shut up and order the pizza.” Everyone laughed and he sighed, sitting up and I watched him for a moment before turning to Zayn and Catalina sitting close, her playing with his hand around hers.