You Stole My Heart Ch. 44

“Fuck.” I cursed, biting my lip.
“This is what you wanted.” Zayn hummed.
“It hurts like a fucking-“
“Watch your mouth.” He hissed and I groaned.

“Ouch Zayn your elbows in my heart.”
“You wanted the tattoo on your wrist upside down, I cant do much else.” He pulled the gun away and I sighed, looking up at him.

“I want to see it whenever I want.”
“Well, I hope you can read it wiggle worm,” I glared and he rolled his eyes, kissing my lips.

“Why did I let you one up your gift?”
“Oh come on baby,” he cooed, starting the gun up again, moving around before getting back at it. “You know every time you see this you'll think of me elbowing your boob,” I rolled my eyes. “Were making memories my love,” he winked.
“Pay attention!” I hissed. “Mr. I don't have to write it out beforehand I'm doing it myself.” 

“It'll look just as good if I wrote it out.”

“Ok,” I hummed, biting my lip. “Shit Zayn.”
“Sorry,” he hummed and someone knocked on the hotel room door.

“You guys ok in there?” Louis called.
 “Yeah.” Zayn yelled. “Giving Cat a wrist tattoo,” he said calmly and the door soon opened.

“Your what?” he breathed, coming into the room. “Hey Cat.”
“Hi Lou,” I choked out. “ZAyn.”
“Almost done,” he failed at soothing and Louis laughed at my glare. “Lou distract her, this is the last time I'm doing this for you,” he told me and I stuck my tongue out.

“If you were a professional this is the last one id ever get from you,” he laughed, moving his arm, giving me a short break before getting back at it and I winced.

“So what are you getting?”

“Always love, its our thing.”
“Aww, thats cute,” he cooed and I laughed.
“So glad you like it Lou.” Zayn and I said at once.
“So this is why he's been ignoring our calls. I mean I figured you were here when we all got earplugs after the concert last night.”
“Oh shut up.” Zayn complained. “You and Eleanor and no better and you guys act like you've got the only bed within 30 miles,” I laughed and Lou rolled his eyes.

“Your just now starting the love?” Lou breathed and I glared at Zayn him pulling away and eyeing Louis.
“Shut up,” he hissed and I went to move my wrist before Zayn grabbed my elbow. “Uh uh, wait,” I glared.
“Can we take a break?”
“No, I'm almost done baby,” he assured and I groaned, letting him kiss my lips before wiping my wrist, going at it again. I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone, taking a picture of Zayn with his head bent, tattoo gun in one hand as his other was wrapped around my fingers, letting me squeeze the crap out of him when it really hurt.

Happy Anniversary my love xoxo So glad ive got to spend this past year with you. I love you as much, if not more, as I did when I told you it for the first time, when I said yes to being your wife, and every day I get to wake up to you and even the days I wake up to your good morning text because you're an ocean away living your dream. Cannot wait to spend many more anniversaries with you as we live our lives and start a family together. xoxo

I posted the photo to Instagram and twitter, putting my phone up as Lou and Zayn talked while he finished up the tattoo.

“Fuck,” I hissed, trying to pull away and Zayn gripped my fingers tightly, pulling the gun away before I could move and he could ruin the tattoo. “Are we done? Can we be done, please,” I choked out, gripping his hand.,

“Two more letters baby, its just the shading, your almost done,” he breathed, leaning over and gripping my chin, kissing me hard and I sighed, pulling away.