You Stole My Heart Ch. 18

“What happened baby?” he asked almost immediately, not even looking for me. “Where are you?” I let out a weak laugh, seeing him in the hallway look around the house.

“I'm in here.” I called, seeing him turn to my voice and give me a weak smile, walking to me. “Hi.” I whispered and he chuckled, sitting beside me and placing his hand on my knee.

“Hi.” He sighed, reaching up and caressing my cheek, smiling when I leaned into his hand, keeping eye contact as he sighed again. “You’re not going to talk about it tonight, are you?” He didn't ask it as a question, or make it an accusation; just a defeated, concerned boyfriend kinda thing.

“No.” I whispered and he did this weird thing with his lips making me giggle and him raise an eyebrow.

“What?”

“Did you just purse your lips at me.”

“Did i?” I laughed, nodding and he chuckled. He looked down like he was going to look at his lips and I laughed really hard, him joining me softly when he realized why I was laughing. “What did you put in your coffee?” he hummed and I looked at it, swishing it around.

“I thought it was a coffee mug.” I hummed and it was his turn to laugh at me.

“So not coffee?”

“No.” I hummed, shaking my head and he rolled his eyes.

“Come on.” He whispered. “Were going to bed.” He said getting up and I pouted.

“But-“

“Come on Cat.” He hummed and I sighed, looking at him through my lashes. “Come on baby.” He corrected with an eye roll and I beamed making him chuckle and watch me throw the covers off, standing up still in my dress.

“How did you get home?” I asked as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

“Louis.” I nodded, leaning into him. “Interrupted him and El in god knows what.”

“I know what.” I hummed and he laughed.

“You need to get sappy drunk more often.” I rolled my eyes, leaning into him more.

“Meanie head.” He laughed, staying silent as he helped me up the stairs, shutting the door behind us when we got into his room.

* * *

I made an unhuman noise, leaning into Zayn and he tightened his grip on my waist, kissing my forehead in his sleep.

“I got you a drink and some meds if you wake up.” He hummed, kissing my forehead a few more times.

“Do I have to?” I asked softly.

“No because if you have to I have to too.” He ran his hand up and down my hip. “So stay in bed as long as you want honey.” I giggled and he groaned, pulling me closer. I pressed my forehead to his chin, grumbling under my breath at the hangover I had.

“Cut me off next time please.” He chuckled, playing with my hair.

“Only if you’re not getting drunk because your upset, any other time ill cut you off, but I like you when your sappy drunk.”

“So you want me sad?”

“No honey.” I laughed at his coo and his lips kissing my face a million times. “Your too beautiful not to be happy.” I beamed and he chuckled. “Stay happy baby, for me.” I rolled my eyes, leaning into him. “Please.” I laughed, looking at our hands that he intertwined, bringing them up to his lips so he could kiss my hand.