You Stole My Heart

**Catalina’s POV**

I finished setting up my computer, looking over my shoulder as I heard the guys laughing. I was at one of One Directions photo-shoot and before it I was going to interview them for sugarscape, the company I work for. I heard the guys laughing as they walked down the hall to me, causing me to hurry up and finish setting up.

“Hello.” I turned around, giving them smiles. “I'm Liam.” I nodded, accepting his quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Louis, and that’s Harry, Zayn and Niall.” I smiled.

“I know who you guys are.” I confirmed, accepting their kisses on the cheek. “I'm Catalina.” Zayn’s eyes widened as I said my name, his arm around my shoulder.

“Pretty name for a pretty girl.” I laughed.

“Oh he’s already flirting.” Niall taunted causing me to continue to smile.

“You guys can go ahead and sit.” I said, gesturing to the chairs. “Um.” I hesitated, making sure my computer was on. “I know you guys have a photo-shoot in a little bit so I’ll try and make this quick.” I promised. Zayn muttered something making the guys laugh and me eye him. “What?”

“Nothing.” Niall said laughing. I gave him a look and he shifted under my gaze causing me to smirk and turn around.

***Niall's POV***

“She’s pretty.” I heard Louis comment as she turned around, hearing us laugh as we walked down the hall. Zayn was the only one who seemed to be in a sour mood. He was cranky when we came into the studio, getting ready for the interview and photo-shoot we were having. He was complaining that he wanted to sleep in, but we all did. The only thing we hated about interviews was that most of the questions would be about our personal life, not the music we were here for. The fact that he was tired and not wanting to do the interview was why he was so damn cranky, but as we walked into the room his whole attitude changed. The interviewer turned at our laughing and Zayn stumbled to a stop.

“Ouch you dick.” I complained, running into him. “Why did you stop?” I shoved him forward.

“Oh, sorry.” He choked out, blinking and continuing his walk into the room as the interviewer was embraced by Liam and Louis who introduced us.

“I know who you guys are.” She confirmed and Zayn turned to me.

“Holy shit.” He breathed and I raised an eyebrow as Harry hugged her.

“What?” I asked before grinning. “Oh, are you smitten?” I asked, wiggling my eyebrows as he turned away, embracing her.

“I'm Catalina.” She said as he hugged her and I watched his eyes widen.

“Pretty name for a pretty girl.” He said, his face turning red as he realized he said it out loud. We all laughed with her.

“Oh he’s flirting already.” She continued to laugh, me eyeing him as she gestured to the chairs set up.

“You guys can go ahead and sit.” She said before turning to her computer. “Um.” I shoved Zayn to a chair, him standing in the middle of the room. “I know you guys have a photo-shoot in a little bit so I’ll try and make this quick.”

“Go you stupid love sick animal.” Liam laughed.

“Shut up you dick.” Zayn said, shoving my shoulder as the others laughed.

“What?” She asked, turning to us.

“Nothing.” I said laughing. They shared a look, Zayn shifting under her intense gaze making us stifle laughs. She smirked before turning back to her computer, sitting down and turning her attention to us.

***Catalina’s POV***

The interview lasted almost an hour and I stood up, hugging the guys who were getting called to the other room where the photo shoot had finished setting up. The guys walked over to their stylist who wanted to fix their hair and clothes. I turned to my computer, dropping the cord and I kneeled down, going to pick it up.

“Here” I gave Zayn a small smile, taking the cord from him.

“Thanks.” I stood up and he followed suit.

“Um, the boys and I wanted to thank you.” He said as I saved the recording and other things. “This interview was really different from the other ones and we wanted to thank you for making it fun.” I gave him a look.

“You’re welcome?” I said unsure and he laughed.

“I was wondering.” He said, coming closer and eyeing the guys who were about to walk to the other room. “If since you showed us a good time today, I could show you one tonight?” I laughed lightly, looking up at him. “Dinner or something.” I bit my lip.

“That’s very convincing.” I said laughing lightly. “But I cant.”

“Why can’t you?” he said softly, watching me pack up my computer.

“No dating, hanging out, seeing, anything with celebrities unless it involves a camera and a mic to record the conversation.”

“And if you just so happen to be at the same restaurant and I come up to you?” I shook my head.

“Trust me, a night away from the computer and article would be lovely, but I cant.” I shook my head. “But thank you, for the offer.” He gave me a weak smile.

“Well call me if you ever want to get away from the screen.” He said softly, handing me the bag my computer was now in.

“Even if I could I don't have your number.” I said as their team finished with the others, the photographer complaining about having to edit all night if the others didn't hurry.

“You sure about that?” he asked with a wink, following the others to the other room, taking a handful of the candy that was at the food table nearby.

“Zayn your teeth are going to be chocolaty in the shoot.” His team complained and I looked at the bag my computer was in, a white piece of paper had been ripped from a full sheet and was hanging out the zipper. I looked at the door Zayn and the others just walked through, unfolding the paper and biting my lip as I saw the numbers  scrawled out beside a cartoon version of Zayn. I shoved the paper back in my computer bag, leaving the building quickly.