You Stole My Heart Ch. 45

“I don't know why you buy that shit.” Zayn hissed and I raised an eyebrow, throwing the magazine on the couch and both Louis eyed him as he rolled his lips in his mouth. “I mean it's not sugar scape so its shit, right?” he said hesitantly.

“Nice save,” I hummed and he took a deep breath, grabbing the magazine. “I buy that shit because were in it.”
“Were in everything,” he called as I walked across the room, putting my purse on the bed. I had just walked into Zayn's room and Lou was giving my husband a hair cut as Louis followed me from the elevator, inviting himself into the room. “So why did you buy this one?” he asked, eyeing me as I leaned over, pecking his lips.

“Because I look hot as hell,” he smirked and Lou grinned, kissing my cheek. “Shave his head.”
“What?” he choked out.
“You called reporting shit.”
“Not you're reporting.”
“You also didn't agree that I look hot.”
“I cant deny it! And I'm not going to give you a bigger ego,” he glared. “Don't listen to her.” He told Lou who moved her hands and I smacked the side of his head. “Damnit.” he hissed as Louis fell onto the couch laughing. “Shut up!” I giggled and he glared.

“You'd do the same if I told you Louis was better than you.”
“Thats just shit,” he said sternly and I rolled my eyes. I snatched the magazine out of his hands, thumbing through it before handing it back to him. “Damn you do look hot,” I laughed, him winking at me. “Is that outside the batting cages?”
“I guess,” I hummed, eyeing the picture he pointed at. “No babe,” I shook my head. “That was when we went shopping and to the beach.” He nodded, eyeing the spread we got. It going into detail about how we met, how I was a reporter, him being engaged to my sister before our wedding pulled the rug out from under everyone. He rolled his eyes at that part, but smiled when he saw what they said about me coming out for the weekend, getting a tattoo, and other things.

“Im glad you stayed another week,” he told me and I smiled, pecking his lips. “Stay another?” he hummed, eyeing me as Lou gestured for me to move away so she could finish his hair. He intertwined our hands, holding my gaze and I gave him a small smile.
“I really cant babe,” I whispered. “How I got out this week without Molly personally coming to drag me away,” I shook my head. “Ive got to go back home,” he frowned. “Back to the house to keep it tidy before hurricane Malik hits,” he chuckled, eyeing the room.

“Which one?” he hummed. “Hurricane Malik on tour or hurricane Malik after shopping.”
“Damn I keep forgetting that Im a Malik.” he laughed.

“Liar.”
“I know.” He rolled his eyes, eyeing his hair in the mirror before running his fingers over my tattoo, a small smile on his face as Lou got my attention.

“What do you think?”

“Lou you always ask me this and I always tell you to do whatever, it's his hair.”
“I feel obligated to get the wife approval though,” she hummed. “So?” I sighed, eyeing her before turning to his hair.

“Lovely you really wanted it this long?” I asked, running my fingers through it.

“Yeah, it's a thing,” he hummed. “Harrys doing it, Louis doing it,” he gestured to his band mate lying out on the couch. I bit my lip. “You don't like it?”

“I personally think only one of us in this relationship should need hairbands and hair ties.”
“Oh.” Louis whispered, sitting up. “This will be good.”
“Shut up Louis.” We said at once, looking at him over our shoulders.

“Look Zayn I love you for you, not your hair, I don't care what you do with it, I was just wondering if you wanted it that long.”
“Yeah.”
“Ok,” I shrugged. “It's your hair, your life,” I leaned over, pecking his lips. “I approve.”
“No, you don’t,” he whispered and I gave him a small smile, running my fingers through his hair.