You Stole My Heart Ch. 16

IM SO SORRY

I know I haven’t updated in like two months but I just haven’t really had time or Wi-Fi. I moved houses back in February and we still don't have Wi-Fi, over spring break I wrote A LOT and I found out that the neighbors had Wi-Fi that wasn't password protected but I just really haven’t had time since spring break to sit down and upload and I'm so sorry and I'm hoping this isn’t too bad of a chapter or a cliff hanger and I hope you forgive me, updates should continue as normal!

“No.” I whispered, tightening my grip on his wrist. “Stay, please.” I begged, opening my eyes as Zayn sighed, running his fingers over my cheek. I was being really childish, I know I was, but I didn't want him to leave, we were finally back to how we were, kinda, and I wanted him to stay.

“Catalina.” He whispered softly. “Honey.”

“Please.” I whispered as he sighed. “Just a little while longer.”

“I’ve tried to go 6 times.”

“After 5 I would’ve stopped.” He sighed.

“Please don't make this any harder than it is.” He begged, pecking my lips. “Please honey, I’ll see you in a few days.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow in another article with her.” I choked out and he wrapped his finger around one of my curls. “Please, I'm almost asleep, just a while longer.”

“You said that 3 times ago.”

“And you almost got away.”

“You moved stuff.” He grumbled and I laughed.

“Told you.” I taunted and he pecked my lips, my hands gripping his shirt. “Zayn.”

“Love I’ve got to go before the media finds me.” he said sternly and I tightened my grip on his shirt. “Catalina.” He whined.

“Zayn.” I said, matching his tone. “You know you want to.”

“I do. But I can’t.” He kissed my lips, placing my hands on my stomach. “I’ve got to go.” He said, getting off the bed.

“Zayn.” I begged, sitting up and he kissed my forehead a million times, holding onto my wrist so I couldn’t hold onto him.

“I love you.” He whispered, placing his forehead to mine. “I'm sorry, I love you.”

“I love you too.” I whispered as he gripped my chin, making me look at him.

“That’s my girl.” He said softly, pecking my lips. “I will come home in a few days, and ill text you constantly and call you every night I can.” He promised as I pouted.

“If this is how it’s going to be the night before tour I want you to quit.” He rolled his eyes, standing up and I stared at him.

“Let’s get through this reason I'm not waking up to you before we think about others.”

“There’s more stuff than tour and her?” I choked out. “I think you need to stay here and explain it. Tonight.” He laughed, watching me sit up in the bed, sighing as I stood on my knees in front of him, barely his height. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his around my waist as I stared at him in the dark room.

“I don't want to go but I have to, we talked about this Catalina.” I rolled my eyes.

“Your only mad at me when you say Catalina.” I mumbled and he pecked my lips.

“In the morning when you’ve had a decent amount of sleep you’ll understand.”

“I don't think I’ll ever understand what’s going on and I'm living in it.” He sighed, running his fingers across the small of my back. “Come home.” I whispered, leaning into him. “And if one hairs missing from your head ill kill her.”