Chapter 33 - The Main Table

"Oh hey, I was just wondering where you guys were. Come on, take a seat" Beomgyu says and waves his hand around the empty seat at the table before going back to eating a large piece of tonkatsu.

"Oh by the way this is Yuri" Beomgyu gestures toward me and I try my best not to flip the table and run away.

I needed to get out of here.

I don't know how he knew Beomgyu and the others sitting here with me and I didn't care.

I just had to leave before I created another scene with him.

"Yuri?" another familiar voice calls out and that instantly makes my head snap in their direction.

My brain was not ready to take in the view in front of me.

Shit.

For God's sake.

Shit.

This cannot be happening to me.

I have never wished for an earthquake or a natural calamity to occur this bad.

If only the earth could crack open and swallow me whole.

In front of me stood not one, not two, but three men clad in the tell-tale maroon leather jackets.

All three gave off a menacing aura and I hadn't even looked up at their face. My eyes were still glued to their chest.

I didn't want to look up.

I didn't have to strain my neck to look up at their faces.

Given my luck, I knew exactly who they were."What are you doing here?" I hear the voice again, maybe even colder than before and I do everything not to cower in front of him right now.

Yuri, keep your head calm.

You can face him.

He is just another Human being right?

No! He most certainly is not!

He is the son of the President of the Choi Group, the same company that owns this school, and the same family whose grant is allowing you to attend this school.

Do not mess it up.

Do not fuck it up.

Well, any more than I already have.

I finally trail my eyes slowly up from the three chests and to their faces.

The first one I notice is Soobin's. He is standing in the middle, a few steps ahead of the rest, and staring at me with an almost neutral expression.

Soobin looks the most proper out of them, with his neat uniform and well-set hair, and kind eyes.

He passes me a smile when our eyes meet, a similar smile to that of a parent telling their child it is okay, don't be scared.

Is my fear that visible on my face?

Even with everything going on in my mind and how my thoughts are racing, I manage to pass him a smile back, on autopilot.

The person to Soobin's left is Taehyun.

He has that air of carelessness that he carries making him look like he's bored with everything around him. His hair is slightly wet and tangled, pushed back from his forehead and he is not wearing the uniform.

Instead, he is wearing a white jersey and maroon shorts paired with the maroon leather jacket.

I dare anyone to wear this combination and pull it off like he's doing right now but that's not the point here.