Chapter 36 - Unexpected Visitors

My second day had been as chaotic as my first.

I kept trying to avoid meeting or coming in contact with anyone from Yeonjun's group today. Even though I was sure he didn't say anyone about our encounter in that supply closet, it didn't guarantee he wouldn't.

So it was better that I stayed away from him and his group of friends.

It was only partially a success because I had physics with Taehyun and the only seats vacant were beside him and the one in front of him.

I didn't know which was worse but I still took the seat in front of him, my partner an uptight bitch who didn't even look at me for the entire duration of the lecture.

Also when I was walking down the hallways for lunch, I saw Yeonjun coming out of a class and I kid you not, did a 180 turn and walked the other way.

These two were the only ones I saw today but I didn't have any interaction or disastrous scene with them so that was a plus and I was going to take that as a win.

With enough practice, I am sure that I would master the art of not coming in contact with them, or any other student with a leather jacket, for that matter.

I put aside the empty cups and plate on my tray and check my phone to see San's name flash with a message.

I barely got to see San today as we kept missing each other due to the clash of our class schedules.

He did however manage to introduce me to his friends and I was thankful for that because I ate my lunch with them even when San had to leave early for his practice.

Our table was at a corner and today nobody really paid much attention to me. This at least helped my anxiety.

I did however search around to see whether Yeonjun or his friends were anywhere to be seen and found them seated at the heart of the cafeteria.

All five of them were in their leather jackets. Bahiyiyyih was there along with two other females. One was the same girl from Hive, the one who poured her drink on Yeonjun.

She was seated next to him.

I was too far to notice his expression or even understand what was going on at that table but I was glad at least they worked it out.

I guess.

I tried to ask San's friends about the whole leather jacket situation, continuously missing the chance to ask San about it but it was a taboo topic to discuss.

They just dismissed it saying it was better I didn't get involved with them and kept calling them Royals.

Saehi whispered that she'll tell me about it afterward.

I wanted to press the matter now but I didn't know them enough to ask them anymore.

Other than the whole leather jacket situation they were all friendly and made me feel really included in their group.

Wooyoung was the funniest. He kept making me laugh.

He has a weird sense of humor but I found myself laughing hysterically at his jokes even when San, Saehi, and Hongjoong looked questionably at me.

Saehi was really pretty and she was very helpful, letting me know about the whereabouts around the school.

She even added me to their group chat which had been blowing up ever since school ended a couple of hours ago.

It was late and only a few customers were there.

I wiped another table, making sure nothing was left behind from the customers that were here a few minutes ago before going back to my desk.