Nixons P.O.V.

Why the fuck did she have to my mate. Savannah Spring. I can't have her as My Luna. Our pack is one of the deadliest packs and we are one of the most sought after territories. I need a Luna who can fight. I need one who I don't have to worry about when it's time for war. How can I do that with a patrolman and nurses daughter. I know that her brothers are fierce warriors and enforcers. I'm pissed as fuck.

Savannah Fucking Spring is my mate. She's fucking perfect. I've always been attracted to her. Hell most males here are attracted to the Spring sisters. They are sexy as hell. Savannah she's different though. She's untouchable. She's sexy and smart as hell. She's also very feisty when her temper flares. She's everything I want in a fucking mate except she isn't a warrior.

She's about 5'6 and curvy. Her ass and thighs are the right proportion. Her ass is big and round. Her breast is a good 36D. Her hip length curly blonde hair. Her plump kissable lips. Her orange colored eyes. She's fucking perfect. Her wolf is sexy as hell also. Jared always found that silver and white wolf sexy as hell.

I had been pissed all fucking day. I'm irritated and confused. It's lunch time I see her talking her group of friends and sisters 3 picnic tables down. Tim my future head warrior is dating her younger sister Tiffany. He goes to kiss on her before coming over to me and my future alpha team.

"You one lucky bastard you pulled on the Spring sisters." Lance tells Tim.
They laugh. I keep stealing glances at her. She notices and looks away quickly.
I notice two warriors come over.
"Savannah why won't you let me take you out? Just one date baby." Johnny asked her.
I'm listening now.
She fucking giggled at the fool. Jared is up in my mind listening too.
"That fool know damn well she won't date him."Stephan says.
"You know I don't date Johnny."she says winking at him.
"You don't text back either." He says with a frown.
"Sister do I be on my phone?" She ask Tiffany
"No sis. You barely even touch your phone." Tiff says.
"See I don't see your text." She smirks.
"What about mind-link?" He ask leaning in too fucking close.
She pushes him away gently laughing.
"Well I would hear that wouldn't I." She smirks.
His eyes glaze over. He smirks.
"I am hard to get."she tells him after the mind link.
He laughs.
"One day Savannah. You are going to let this warrior take you on a date." He says winking at her.
"Mmm well can the nice warrior buy us ladies some snacks from the school store?" She says too sweetly.
"Of course anything for you Vannah." He says going off to do her bidding.
The girls burst out laughing.
"She has these fool's wrapped around her finger and still won't give them none. The girl is a damn virgin. Everyone wants to see if they can get it and she uses that to her advantage. Oran says laughing
"She's something." I say
We watch as he brings the table some snacks and canned sodas.
"Thanks Johnny." She says giving him a hug.
The fool blushes and she winks at him.
'VERY FUCKING ADORABLE. DON'T DO YOU DARE EAT THE SNACKS.' I growl at her thru the mind-link.
She rolls her eyes and places them in her book bag.
They will going in the trash and Johnny is getting his ass beat in training.
The girls get up to head back to classes. They stop at our table so Tiffany can say goodbye to Tim.
"Hey ladies." Stephan says.
They all blush. She rolls her eyes. Good girl.
"They'll get stuck you keep doing that Vannah."Lance says.
She flips him off.
"Vannah did you do the homework for Ms.Cedars class. Let me copy it." Oran ask her.
She stands in between Oran and me placing her bag on the table. She takes the snacks out the bag giving the binder to Oran.
I'm to busy breathing in her mouth watering scent trying to control myself.
"Thanks Vannah."the bastard winks at her.
She mushes his head. "I need it back before her class. I need it for part of my next block."she tells him.
"Got it."he says
Tim and Lance grabs the snacks before she can get them.
"I was going to eat those you bastards."she glares.
"Too bad."Tim says.
'EAT WHAT SAVANNAH' I say.
She glares,huffs and walks off flipping Stephan off after he tells her good day.
The girl is a fucking flirt and pistol.
We all laugh.

"Fuck I got to get to class. I got to get this to Vannah. I'm already late and that old lady is aggravating." Oran says
"She has that damn Mr.Dawn I can't do it he just looks for a reason to have me reprimanded." Lance say.
The rest shake their head.
"She needs it she just linked me telling me hurry for I get her trouble."Oran says.
"Future Alpha can't get in trouble. Take it to her please I owe you." He says handing me the binder.
Fuck me.
"Savannah if you don't have your binder then I have to give you a zero."I hear Mr.Dawn tell her
"It's in my friend's book bag I left it on the picnic table rushing to get to your class. He picked it up. He's going to bring it." She says
"Homework is to be done at home not school. It's your responsibility to keep up with such items."he says
"Mr.Dawn please don't do this I will go get it from him."she practically begging.
"No can do.Don't let it happen again." He really is a prick.
I get to the door to see some male sitting beside her. He's flirting and she's glaring clearly pissed off at both. She gives him death stare. He laughs and holds his hands up in surrender.
I open the door. The whole class looks and she looks like she seen a ghost.
"Future Alpha Nixon how can I help you?" Mr.Dawn ask a face full of joy.
Like he didn't just listen to her beg him.
"Oran found Savannahs binder he was late for class and told me bring it to her."I say staring at him.
"Oh yes that's no problem she told me a friend found it. Go get your binder. You are in luck it got here before the end of class."he says
The boy beside her rubs her thigh as she walks past. She glares at and growls lowly. I take note of who it is. He's going to pay for that.
She comes to the door.
"Oran said check to make sure you have everything?"
She steps out of the classroom. I leave the door open.
'Move Seats.' I tell her.
'I was there first.' She says
'MOVE SEATS' I order the boy. He immediately stands up to do it.
"That's all Alpha.Thank you."She nods and goes back in the classroom. I know she rolled her eyes how the class snickers.
She too damn tempting.