Nixons P.O.V

I fucked up. She hasn't even acknowledged me since our fight in the forest. I'm glad no one was around. Her and her wolf challenged Jared and I both. They really wanted to attack and kill us. The hurt in her eyes when she told me she regret the day she ever met me. Hurt my soul.

She's pregnant and she carrying my pup. I know what I told her was fucked up but fuck me I am at war. We have been battling nonstop all damn year. I cannot bring a pup into my life right now. She took the fucking precaution pill this shouldn't have fucking happened.

Of course I wanted kids with her. I felt we needed to let things between packs and this constant fight for control with council calm down first. When my temper has reached its peak I say things I regret when I calm down and think about it. She won't even acknowledge me. She walks around as if I never even existed to her.

"You have fucked up now asshole." Stephan walks in and says. " I told you one day she will walk away from you."
"What the hell are you even talking about?" I say with a warning growl.
He scoffs.
"She is leaving to go live back at home with her parents. They are in her room packing now. I tried to ask her what was going on. All she said is she just wants peace for her and her pup. She said she will not bother you or your family. You are the Alpha she will not ruin your image and reputation. You know asshole even after the bullshit you pulled she is still protecting you." Stephan says.
I growl standing up to demand her to stay. Stephan stops me.
"No let her go. What you did was wrong and you will accept this. Give her space. You made your choice and she's making hers. 4 years you have strung her along for your own selfish needs. Don't break no more than you already have. Let her be." Stephan says.
I stare at him blankly. I feel it myself breaking.
'Savvy.' I mindlink her.
'No more Nixon. I'm done. I'm tired. I've always been there for you for everything when you needed your mate. When I needed mine he turned his back on me. Give me time. I will always love you but we can't keeping hurting each other love. You made your choice.We can't keep being selfish.'She says
I feel the tears falling.
'Savvy please baby. I love you.' I say.
She doesn't respond. I fall to my knees.
"I've lost her. I've lost them." I cry.
I feel like my whole damn world has just been destroyed and I'm the fool who destroyed it.
"You didn't lose them brother. Just give her space. She will come around. You focus on healing so when that pup comes you can be the best damn father you can be. You both need this time apart." Stephan says.
"You weren't in that forest. I've lost her. She challenged me and not any regular challenge. You would have thought she was and Alpha how angry her and Evie were. She wanted my head if I did not walk away we would've killed each other. I broke her." I say
"Give her space Nixon. Take some time to figure out what you want. Do it for yourself, Savannah, and that pup." He says.
"Tell the omegas no one is to touch that room. I'm moving in there." I say
He nods.
***************************************************
My heart has been broken since the day I rejected her. But being with her helped. Now she's gone. I don't know how I'm supposed to live without her. I did this. I broke her. I kept on hurting her. 

I lay in her bed the one we shared damn near every unless there was a big blow up. Even when we would argue she would just turn the other way until I pulled her into my arms and kissed on her until she forgave me. Waking up to her every morning was the only thing that made my day bright. I always open my eyes to being blessed with an amazing blowjob or her riding me. She was home. She was my calm. She was my peace.

I woke the next morning and this bitch Brittany is standing outside my office door. My team wouldn't let her in the office. I walk right past her. She grabs my arm and I growl right at her.

"I am not in the fucking mood if you don't let me go you will regret the day you ever were born." I snarl

She drops her hand immediately. Can we talk. Tim walks past her into my office. We have to go over attack plans. I walk into my office and shut the door in her face. She knocks.

"I'm trying to stay calm but if she doesn't stop knocking on my fucking door the pups will be fucking motherless." I growl
"Just see what she has to say so she can leave. She is truly aggravating. You should regret the day you ever chose her." Oran growls.
"I do every damn day. Let her in." I say.
She walks in looking nervous.
"SPEAK! I DON'T HAVE ALL FUCKING DAY. HURRY UP SO YOU CAN MAKE MY DAY BETTER BY GETTING THE FUCK OUT MY FACE." I snarl at her.
I smell her fear.
"It's been 4 years. No one here sees me or respects me as Luna of this pack. They don't even acknowledge me if you or the Alpha team are not around. The pups get more damn respect than I do. I think they notice how there Alpha treats me. It's not fair. If I am Luna then I should be treated as such." She says.
We all stare at her. I hate her. I should kill her.
"Nix are you listening to me?" She whines.
My aura is so damn strong. Everyone in this pack I know feels it. I know they are all submitting. I see my team and head warrior bowing their heads.
'Calm down' All 3 boom in my head.
I aim it all at her. She drops to the ground in pain and whines. I laugh. I'm sick of all this. I lost my mate because I was stupid. This bitch is not my Luna. I keep pushing until I see blood coming from her nose. She crying.
"Nixon you are going to kill her." They scream.
Mom and Dad and the old alpha team burst in the room.
"NIXON." They scream.
I push harder. She screaming in pain.
'Nixon please relax I'm begging you' Savannah says thru my head.
'She is not my Luna' I say
'I know love please relax.' She says.
I drop my aura.
"BITCH YOU ARE NOT MY LUNA. A LUNA DOES WORK. YOU DO NOTHING FOR THIS PACK BUT DRAIN IT. THE NEXT TIME YOU COME NEAR ME ABOUT ANYTHING INVOLVING MY PACK. I WILL HANG YOUR BODY IN THE MIDDLE IF MY PACK. I HATE YOU. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO FOR ME IS DIE." I growl at her.
'BRITTANY FROST IS NOT THE LUNA OF AMBERSY PACK SHE IS NOT MY MATE. I NOR MY WOLF HAS EVER ACKNOWLEDGED HER AS THEIR MATE OR LUNA. SHE IS MERELY A WHORE WHO BARES MY MARK.' I send out pack wide link.
Everyone in the office gasp. Everyone except my team.
'YES ALPHA.' I hear from my pack.
"Bitch you can go to the council. Do whatever the fuck you want. I will always come out on top. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY OFFICE BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND AND KILL YOU!" I growl
She runs out the office in fear.
Good I'm over this shit.