Nixon POV

2.5 years later
Savannah and I just made love in my office before attending this pack picnic. I head out the pack house 10 minutes before her to not make it to obvious but I couldn't care less I marked her heavily in my scent and I smell heavily of her.
I look over at my pups playing with others. Sarai will be 5 in two months on October 7th and Skylar just turned 2 on April 17th. We had our 2 month old pup Shilo on May 24th. Life's been great. I know it's hard for my babies not to run up to me and have all my attention doing pack events but I make it up to them always.
Her brother is currently holding Shilo in his hands. Sarai and Skylar are playing with other pups I keep a close eye on them along with their sworn enforcers. My second in command head enforcer picked 4 guards for them.
I'm talking with some members when Savannah steps out of the pack house. She's instantly stopped by some of her friends before going over to her family. I try to keep my distance from her but it's so fucking hard.
I watch as she interacts with people and how much everyone adores her. I can't wait to get home later.
'You look very sexy right about now holding my pup. I think I might put another one in you tonight.' I link her.
'Absolutely not.' She smirks.
She sends me an image of how I just had her on my office desk and how she rode me on the office couch. I feel myself getting hard.
'OLD SUITE NOW!' I order.
Fuck I was going to wait until later but I need her now.
'Bastard. You are going to get us caught the hell up.' She says as she heads into the pack house.
I flash her an image of what I'm about to do to her.
'Hurry up.' She says
I laugh.
As soon as I enter the room I pick her up.
"I want to ride Nixon" she moans
I lay back on the bed and let her have her way with me.
She rides me so fast and furious I can't help but grab her waist to pound into her. I'm a moaning and groaning fool right about now. She comes apart around me and I feel her juices leaking down my balls.
"FUCK BABY IM CUMIN" I scream as I empty myself deeply into her.
She lean foward smirking and kissing me. I hold her to me and flip us over. Now I'm about to pound into her and fuck her hard.
She shouts my name as she comes apart around me. I moan loudly as I finish in her. I just lay inside her catching my breath.
"Come on love. We have to get back to the party." She says pushing at my shoulders.
I groan.
"A little longer." I say.
"Later." She says.
I reluctantly pull out. She goes into the bathroom to wipe my dripping manhood off her. I smile brightly at her.
She comes over and puts her sexy ass short sundress on. We argued all morning about this outfit. She bribed me into agreeing.
I smack her ass on our way down. Stephan is waiting at the steps for us. He laughs and smirks.
"You two are obvious." He says.
She goes to move past when I pull her in for a kiss. She rolls her eyes and heads outside with Miranda and Rose laughing.

"Fucker you might as well just reject Brittany and be with Savannah." Stephan says.
"I'm seriously considering it. After this threat and impending war. I'm definitely claiming my mate." I tell him.
"About damn time. She is our Luna anyway. This pack literally only acts like they like Brittany. You seen the interactions today. Everyone love Sav." Stephan says.
Before I can even reach the back door Brittany is standing there glaring at me.
"Move or I will embarrass your ass in front of this entire pack." I tell her calmly.
"You think I don't feel every time you fuck someone. I feel it every damn day. Sometimes multiple times a day. This pain is weakening me. I know you help him cheat. None of you respect me. I am Luna of this damn pack." She glares.
Stephan laughs.
"You will never be my Luna. I hope the pain eventually kills you. GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE BEFORE I HAVE YOU WHIPPED AND STARVED IN THE CELLARS." I growl out.
"I'll gladly do the whipping." Stephan laughs.
I see the fear in her eyes and I laugh.
"You're truly pathetic." I say as we walk past her.
I try not to be mean but she just can't help herself. I could see if she just shut the fuck up and play her part but no this whore has caused nothing but trouble for my pack. Her lack of respect for my members. Her attitude towards my money. Her constant reports to the council that we keep intercepting. I hate her. I truly hate her.

We are still out at the pack picnic when some young pup comes up to my babygirl.
"Hey Sarai." The young pup smiles
My princess blushed at this little boy. I glare at the heavens as the others laugh.
"Hey Caleb." She says shyly.
I look at the pups parents who are watching amused.
'DON'T YOU DARE.' Savannah yells at me thru the link.
I glare at her.
"You want to go play on the swing." He ask.
She looks over at me. I reluctantly nod.
"Yes come on." Sarai tells him pulling his hand.
The little wolf blushes so hard he's almost red.
A group of young male pups gather and the girls take off over there.
We all growl lowly. This is what I'm not ready for.

I notice that Elijah is over there. I watch as he pushes Skylar down and Sarai goes over to confront him.
"Don't hit my brother." She yells at him.
"What are you going to do about it. You're a girl." He taunts.
I watch as Sky stands and Sarai smiles at Elijah. He goes to grab her hair and she tackles him. Smacking him in the face. I'm livid. I love the pup but he just hit what is mine.
'DONT' I hear my mom boom to both Savannah and I.
I growl and Savannah watches my mom seeing what action she will take before going on an attack.
Mom goes over there and pulls Sarai off the screaming Elijah. Skylar has a stick I didn't even see him grab and pops Elijah right upside the head. All the adults laugh.
"SAY YOU ARE SORRY. YOU DON'T EVER HIT A GIRL." She says popping Elijah.
"I'm sorry Sarai. I didn't mean to hurt you."Elijah whines.
Sarai just glares at him. Ok so she is definitely my daughter not that forgiving. Mom looks at Sarai and I see the smile spread across her face.
"Sweetie won't you accept his apology." She ask her.
"No he hit my brother." Sarai says.
Skylar takes his stick at pops Eli again. Savannah goes over there and grabs the stick from Sky and picks him up. He starts throwing a tantrum so I let out a warning growl before Oran goes to grab him bringing him over to us.
"Sarai baby. He says he's sorry. Tell him it's ok." Savannah leans down to tell our daughter.
I see Brittany approaching.
'MY MOTHER IS HANDLING IT. IF YOU SAY OR DO ANYTHING YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF WHIPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS DAMN PACK.' I growl at her thru the link.
She instantly tenses and changes her demeanor.
"No mommy." Sarai says defiantly.
I feel Savannah whole mood go dark when Brittany approaches. I sense the fear in Brittany when Savvy cocks her brow at her. I know for a fact enforcer daughter or not Brittany will not be able to beat Savannah on her worst day.
'Nixon.' Savannah links me.
Fuck me. I walk over to the scene. I stand Elijah up.
"Elijah you don't hit girls. You know better. You are wrong she doesn't have to accept your apology. Go with your mother I will deal with you later." I tell him and his mother.
"But shouldn't she say sorry to she did attack him." Brittany says
I feel it coming Savannah is about to go off. I hear taking calming breaths.
"She will not. Teach your pup not to hit others." My mom says before I or Savannah can respond.
"But." Brittany goes to protest when Savannah stands up. I see the fear on Brittany face. I stand between the two of them before this situation can escalate.
"Go play." I say to my princess.
She gladly runs off.
'I'll deal with it Savvy. Please don't cause a scene here. The pack members are watching.' I link her.
Savannah growls at Brittany.
"Train your pup because next time he attacks my pup. I'm going to attack his mother." Savannah tells her.
Brittany can only nod. I clearly was truly the idiot. How did I think she would be a good choice for Luna she just let Savannah technically challenge her in front of the damn pack and all she can do is stand there nodding scared.
Oran and Lance burst out laughing.
"I FORGOT HOW SAVANNAH TEMPER TRULY IS. YOU REALLY ARE A WEAKLING." Stephan taunts her.
She goes to him and is met by Miranda.
"Bitch I dare you to try it. Alpha Nixon will be hanging your head in the middle of this pack." Miranda growls dangerously at the threat to her mate.
"I'm the Luna." Brittany growls.
Miranda slaps her so hard her face turns.
"NOT MINE. AS NIXON HAD ALREADY TOLD YOU AND THIS PACK MULTIPLE TIMES." Miranda growls pushing her Beta female aura out.
Brittany is forced to bow her head. I can't help but smile at Miranda. She just proved that Brittany is weak to this whole pack. My mother and father are both smiling happily. My father almost clapped.
"You going to allow this?" Brittany stutters.
"You did try to attack her mate. It was fair. Challenge her if you want. I don't think you will win." I say with a shrug. Going to take my seat.
She just glares at Miranda who smiles at her before Brittany turns and runs off.
The whole Alpha table bust out laughing.
'ASSHOLES.' Savvy links us all.