Savannah P.O. V

That possessive ass man. I smell heavily of him. You can only tell it's a male scent not exactly who which I'm glad for. Only I know who scent it is. I'm confused. I want my mate. Evie wants her mate. I know that Nixon wants me. When Jared told me his feelings my heart broke. He said that they were drunk that night he got her pregnant. He said that they had not fucked her since the day he marked her and he did not remember how he even marked her. He said that the night he they slept with her again and she got pregnant.

They had been drinking thinking about us. Then he was overcome with this urge to mate with her. He said no matter how hard him and Nixon fought it was like they had to do it. He regretted it instantly and made her stay away from the pack house until she linked him telling him she was expecting.

He said they were both angry and asked her to abort. She went to his mother and told her about the pup and that is why she was allowed to keep the pup. As much as I hate the fact she is carrying his pup. I would never want an innocent life taken. He did not ask to be here.

I'm on my way home when he mind-links me.
'Go to our spot babe' he tells me
I get home and walk all the way to the cave. I have not been here in months. Evie is excited. She wants to see and mate with Jared.
I get there and see the red-haired devil already waiting on me. I didn't even get in the cave well enough before he is pulling me to him and fucking me against the wall.
It was amazing. Exactly what I needed.
He sits me on his lap not willing to remove himself from me. I swear the damn man would live inside of me if he could. The fool would probably try too.

"I fucking missed you." He says
"You just seen this morning remember you caused a scene in your office and then at the damn school ready to start a war." I snarl at him.
He huffs.
"Still too long. I haven't been around you. I was on edge and then you tried to leave me and then you told me of another male." He growls
"So you came to kill the man. Nixon you cannot go around killing every male I come in contact with." I say sternly.
He's very territorial. Nixon is a deadly wolf and Alpha. The man has went to war and came out on top before he even took over. He will kill if he feels like you are trying to take what is his. I've seen it. The man can be very dangerous and he loves to torture his prey before ending them.
"I can Savannah. I will if I feel they are a threat to you or trying to take what is mine. You and my pack are mine. So anyone who tries to come for it will be met with a death so brutal they would wish for peace long before they get it." He growls his aura deadly.
I sigh and start riding his hard member to calm him down.
"FUUUUUCKKKK" he roars his release.
"We are going to work on keeping your damn aura and possessiveness in check." I say.
"Hmm. If you keep fucking me like this. I'll always be calm. But I will kill Savvy. For you especially and you know this. You have witnessed this." He says.

That he will the man has killed 2 males who didn't know when to stop and walk away. Two lone wolves who felt that they could have me. Two wolves who told this man I was theirs and tried to stake claim over me.
Stephan and Nixon tortured the fools so brutally they begged for their lives.

"Can you move into a room at the pack please?" He asked.
"Absolutely the fuck not. Do not push my limit Nixon. I will not stay at that house where your whore lays her head." I growl.
"It's not like that Savannah. I would not have you in a room near her. I need you there. It will keep me focused and calm. It would keep Jared focused and calm. Please my love." He begs.
"No Nixon. I won't do it that is too much for me to handle." I say trying to get off him but he holds me tighter
'Please Sav' Evie whines.
'No Evie. You would not stay calm seeing him with another. You would cause hell in that pack house. I'm not putting our family at risk.' I say.
'Sav I need him please. I let you have your time. I want to be near my mate. Please you know Jared and even that asshole will not allow any harm to us or our family.'
'Evie I know you want to be with your mate. I just don't want you hurting seeing him and her around the pack house. We've avoided seeing them Evie.' I say
'Fuck her Savannah he is my mate. He has claimed me to the King. I am his. He is mine. I know why he is with that bitch. Nixon nor Jared loves her. You want to be near him just as much as I do. He's ours. That bitches mark means nothing I will mark him to cover it up.' She growls
I gasp.
"What's Evie saying baby." He ask worried.
I ignore him talking to my wolf. For some reason even without the mark we can feel each other's emotions.
'Evie you can't mark him love. He is yours. You have both laid claim.' I tell her calmly
Her and Jared have both tried to mark each other multiple times.
'I need to watch him at all times Sav. Go to pack it will keep me happy. I don't care about her I know where his heart belongs. I know with who he belongs.'
' Evie my love talk to me.' Nixon comes thru our connection.
She purrs at him. I huff in annoyance at them both.
'I want to be with Jared.' She says.
'You can Evie.' He says.
'Evie what's wrong my Luna.' Jared says.
She purrs at the damn beast.
'I want to live at pack.' She tells them both.
Then the she-wolf leaves the damn connection.
'The 3 of you are truly irritating' I say.
I look back to see Nixon smiling.
"No." I declare.
"You know Evie will just walk you right into the pack house to live if she wants to right." He says.
"I don't want to be around her Nixon." I say.
"You won't have to be Savannah. I have a room prepared for you that is close to the offices. She is not allowed to the offices unless called upon. No one is living on the Alpha Floor or allowed up there without The Alpha team orders. She does not have the Luna suite. You will not have to see her." He says.
"What about the pack members Nixon. What do you think they will say seeing there Alpha around me and watching my every damn move." I ask.
"We will make it work Savannah. I'm the Alpha they cannot question me. We will be discreet."
'Please Sav' Evie whines.
For my wolf she has been hurting these 4 months I kept her from her mate. She hated the fact I wanted to leave and transfer. I won't be selfish when she has sacrificed her own happiness for me. Nixon and his wolf make her happy and brings her peace.
'For you my girl' I tell her.
I feel her joy and warmth.
I nod. "Ok."
"You will move in tomorrow morning." He says kissing me.
"Evie wants Jared right now." I tell him.
He stands up and strips. I strip. We shift into our wolves and they mate the hell out each other for the next two hours.
***************************************************
The room is nice as hell. It's huge. It has a large walk in closet. A large window where you can see out towards the pond and garden. It's a one-sided window. No one can see in but I can look out. The bathroom is huge with a waterfall shower and a jacuzzi tub. It has a his and hers sink. The double California King bed which looks comfortable as hell. The large sitting area off to the left of the room. The updated large TV system. The room was like a studio apartment with a kitchen.

Tiffany, Whitney,Kylie, and Denise are helping me pack.
"Damn bitch I see why you wanted to move this is nice as fuck." Kylie says
"Then you were approved fast as fuck." Denise says
"Yeah this is nicer than I expected. I think they are trying to get people over to the new updated rooms." I say.
Knowing damn well this was all Nixon. I hate lying to them but I know my sisters will cause hell if they knew the situation.
"Shit all this space and you still ain't giving it up. You need to break this room. You know Mike or James will be glad to help you break this room in." Tiffany says.
We all laugh. Then I tense I feel his presence in the room. I turn around to see the whole damn Alpha Team standing in my door. I see Nixon trying to compose himself and Stephan looking so smug.

"Ladies you have a hell of a lot boxes in the hall." Lance teases.
"Well Delta Lance if you could be so generous to help us gather them up I will gladly appreciate it." Kylie purrs and winks at the man.
He purrs right back at her.
"Do you like the room Vannah." Stephan ask
"Yes it's perfect." I say.
I see Nixon calm a little.
'We will talk later.' He links me.
They start moving the boxes into the room.
"Look at this the Alpha team being so generous." Tiffany teases.
They laugh on their way out.
We had been packing all damn day. They left to go out. I was tired as hell and needed to study.
'Did you eat?' Nixon ask thru the link.
'No I was about to head to the cafeteria to get whatever is still out.' I tell him.
'Savvy you were supposed to eat earlier.' He sighs
'I had assignments due. I'll go now' I tell him.
' Stephan is bringing some food from Sals I'll be up there in 30 minutes.' He says
'Ok' I say
15 minutes later Stephan brings our food up.
"For the Alpha and Luna." He smirks
I roll my eyes.
"Don't start with me." I say.
"He does love you. You both need this." He says.
"I just hope it's worth it." I say
"Hey I need a favor from you." He says shyly.
I see Nixon walking up the back steps from the offices. He looks tired. He had been in meetings most of the day. He has a stack of files with him. I look back to Stephan.
"Sure. What is it?" I say
He blushes.
"I need you to let me come to school with you Monday. There's something I'm looking into. I really don't want to storm in there using my Beta authority." He says
Nixon moves past us taking the food from me and entering the room. I roll my eyes.
Stephan laughs.
"We have had a long aggravating day. Dealing with bastards and controlling our temper. That fool attacked an Alpha today" Stephan laughs.
"I should have killed that fucker. I really can't stand the man." Nixon growls
"It took our whole damn team plus the old team to get you off of him. You would think the bastard would learn by now that you will kill him. Hell you have tried plenty." Stephan laughs
That man has serious anger issues.
"He's lucky dad told me not to go to war with him Blue Moon would have been under my rule." He says. "I'll still might."
The man was fighting with the future Alpha Edward.
"I'll get you a pass Stephan." I say
He tells us goodnight and heads off.